Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Trailers and News Discussion

Agreed. If there is indeed a return to Kanto, I hope the region has been heavily revamped, because as you said, it is INCREDIBLY bland.
  2. Necrozma

The Japanese trailers aren't even trying to hide the fact that Cosmog is related to Lillie, in many of the shots it is shown together with her.
  3. Necrozma

I doubt it. If it were version-exclusive they would have shown both Cosmog and the trailer would have emphasized that.
  4. Necrozma

I love all those typings! I did NOT expect Ghost!!!! ALSO POKEMON LEAGUE IS BACK WTF
  5. Necrozma

Litten3 is almost definitely Fire/Dark. I mean it's slamming Pikachu with a desk in its concept art, that can't possibly be fair fighting lol
  6. Necrozma

OMG just when I thought I couldnt love Mimikyu more
  7. Necrozma

Character needing sleep completely beats the point of being able to experience Alola at night. Someone must have made some sort of mistake.
  8. Necrozma

While that is certainly possible, it's pretty clear from Type: Null's design that the myths of legendary Sinnoh Pokemon had an influence on them and the design of the Pokemon given that Type: Null has Arceus' ring around its neck. That can't be a coincidence, especially if you take the flavor...
  9. Necrozma

It sounds amazing, I completely agree with you. :)
  10. Necrozma

Eh, it wouldn't exactly translate well into the games if they did how anime did it. In the anime it occurs randomly after Ash and Greninja get heated up and then the transformation occurs. A random transformation in the games wouldn't be ideal. Knowing that you will transform once you defeat a...
  11. Necrozma

ASH GRENINJA WOOOO
  12. Necrozma

At least it has better looks. :P But yeah, I agree with you. Is Counter honestly the best they could have come up with?
  13. Necrozma

So the news this week is that we're getting news next week? Wow.
  14. Necrozma

So there was an update, on the Japanese site? Nothing on the English one? And nothing on Youtube either?
  15. Necrozma

Ultra Beast 01 is Lillie. UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one. While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s...
  16. Necrozma

OH MY GOD BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A PLUSHIE That is pure brilliance!!!!
  17. Necrozma

Wow, the crab isn't water-type haha. That kinda surprised me.
  18. Necrozma

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzXRJuIQho I gotta wonder. Are all Z-moves either just physical or special? It's weird that some of them are simply special and other simply physical.
  19. Necrozma

In case anyone cares, Morimoto said his favorite Pokemon of the new ones is Alola Exeggutor. EDIT: So we're getting Battle Royal gameplay and later another video announcement of some sort. Another surprise.
  20. Necrozma

The English trailer has been released. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2LxgWBaRQ
Back
Top Bottom