Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

It's odd that Gladion, Team Skull's Enforcer, owns something like Type: Null. Type: Null is obviously a creation of someone resourceful and Team Skull is obviously not, the grunts even have to buy their own uniforms. So I'm thinking Gladion has definitely joined Team Skull for an entirely...
  2. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

I already posted it, but nobody noticed/cared, so thanks for bringing it up again. :) Gladion looks like a genderbent version of Lillie, tbh.
  3. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

“Gladiolus (from Latin, the diminutive of gladius, a sword) is a genus of perennial cormous flowering plants in the iris family (Iridaceae) It is sometimes called the ‘sword lily‘” Gladion related to Lillie, confirmed?
  4. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

Someone please update the title!!! Aether Foundation The Aether Foundation works in the Alola region. The foundation’s goal is to care for Pokémon that have been hurt. The Aether Foundation has constructed an artificial island called Aether Paradise. There, they not only provide shelter for...
  5. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm, but I'm gonna go ahead and ask anyway, just to be sure: are you being sarcastic?
  6. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

With only one admin and a boss, the team feels very small in scale. I mean, they'd reveal other admins, if there were any... Man, now I really hope they're hiding the actual bad guys.
  7. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

Let's take it one step further, Guzma redeems himself and is allowed to become Trial Captain. Or perhaps he is offered the position, but he refuses realizing he doesn't deserve it.
  8. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

What do you guys think of their themes so far? Team Skull Battle theme Team Skull Encounter theme I vastly prefer the battle theme, but I'm not really fond of the second one...
  9. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

This is unlikely, but I wish there was a second set of bad guys. I imagine a mysterious cult and they dress up as Team Skull to pin everything on them so nobody suspects anyone else. In fact, for a large portion of the game, you are unaware that there is a second set of bad guys, but perhaps...
  10. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

So no rich bad guy funding the team like the case was with Lysandre. Also that quote makes me think - does that mean these outfits can be bought somewhere? I can picture a similar scene to one in HG/SS where you dress up as Rocket grunt to infiltrate the base. Perhaps we buy the Team Skull...
  11. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

From the official English site. Team Skull In the Alola region, a group of ruffians known as Team Skull causes a lot of trouble. They steal other people’s Pokémon, mess up the trial sites, and delight in all kinds of evil deeds. Team Skull Boss Guzma Guzma is the boss of Team Skull who holds...
  12. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

Oh they do? I didn't notice Haunter.
  13. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

I kinda expected them to use Ghost types, but I guess they're sticking with typical dark/poison type scheme.
  14. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

So the impression I get is that Team Skull isn't bent on world domination/recreating the universe/altering the planet itself but rather seem focused on Alola itself due to their bitterness over being rejected. Perhaps they want to overthrow the Island Trial system? I would like if that was the...
  15. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

Okay so Team Skull is likely made up of rejected Trial Captains, that's interesting...
  16. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

http://i.********/vp/1470865983270.jpg "Fellow rejects who could never become captains..." I wonder who he's referring to.
  17. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

http://i.********/vp/1470864291450.jpg - Plumeria
  18. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

The boss looks too much like a pimp for my taste. Those glasses and that big golden necklace...
  19. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

Team Skull, huh? I love the design of the Grunts and the girl, but their Boss Guzuma looks...weird. I don't like the glasses or the gold chain around his neck. More importantly, let's talk about the name. The most common symbolic use of the skull is as a representation of death and mortality...
  20. Necrozma

Team Skull Speculation

I hope there's no Aqua-esque goal involved of flooding the islands. <_<
Back
Top Bottom