Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

I actually find it kinda awful how far Game Freak went with some of the Pokedex entries. It's like they tried too hard to be edgy. I mean seriously: Primeape gets so angry that it dies a result? What the hell????
  2. Necrozma

I agree that it should be considered non-canonical. If it were canonical, that would mean we'd wind up with two Lunala, which doesn't make any sense. And yes, it definitely makes Lillie not keeping Nebby an easier pill to swallow.
  3. Necrozma

Her rant at Lillie was definitely due to the influence of the neurotoxins, however she most definitely was infected while in Ultra Space. The main reason I believe that is if you check this video from 1:52 mark and beyond, you will see Lusamine appear seemingly out of nowhere together with...
  4. Necrozma

Here's an idea. You know how Lillie found a sparkling stone on the ground after Tapu Koko saves Nebby and the main character? Wouldn't it be a funny twist if the sparkling stone/Z-ring was meant for Lillie, rather than the player character? Lillie arguably has a big enough role in the games to...
  5. Necrozma

It would have been perfect if she said that. But that is a headcanon I can accept. And that is yet another headcanon I can really accept.
  6. Necrozma

I see what you mean but...Lillie would IMMEDIATELY be able to get it upon becoming a trainer. I doubt it would take that long. Nebby could easily hide somewhere and appear to Lillie from time to time. I just find it ridiculous that the player character gets Nebby AND gets another Cosmog postgame...
  7. Necrozma

Here' something weird. The official site already revealed the artwork for Necrozma, the Pokemon said to be related to Solgaleo and Lunala. Necrozma has no actual storyline in the games, so why is the official site revealing it? Just to acknowledge its existence? EDIT...
  8. Necrozma

Multiverse has been confirmed by Zinnia in OR/AS. It is not a reference, it is a fact.
  9. Necrozma

From what I read, the entirety of Aether Foundation isn't evil. There are good grunts and bad grunts. For example, I don't think you battle Wicke in the game at all, but you battle Faba. Lusamine got obsessed with the Ultra World and Ultra Beasts after her husband disappeared. Her mental health...
  10. Necrozma

Does anyone feel like that Lillie is the one who should have ended up with Nebby (the mascot legendary)? I know Lillie is not a trainer yet, but it feels so weird that after the close bond Lillie developed with Nebby and the game emphasizing their close bond, the story basically ended with 'Hey...
  11. Necrozma

I was very disappointed when I found out that the guy from Poke Pelago was Lusamine's husband. I don't know, I imagined the games would follow up on his disappearance and feature him in another game, but to find out he's doing well in Alola...that was just weird to me. Not to mention how it...
  12. Necrozma

What are the implications of this though? So far we have had two people transported from the old universe to the new universe. How did they end up in this situation in the first place? Are the games implying that the old world has been swarmed by the Ultra Beasts or Ultra Wormholes? How many...
  13. Necrozma

Here's my question: from which universe is Anabel? The information we have on Anabel is the following: She had lost most of her memories, but four things she could tell us. That her name was Anabel... That she came from the Hoenn region... That she had protected some tower there... And that...
Back
Top Bottom