Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

I haven't been terribly impressed by the short anime series (I liked parts of Origins and I've liked most of PokéToons though), especially Twilight Wings I think is incredibly overrated. Also, while I fully admit the main Pokémon anime (and especially Journeys so far...) is flawed, I still...
  2. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

I don't really like the two AU movies. Especially The Power of Us was pretty disappointing to me. Which is strange because it has a Ghibli-like/slice of life quality to it, which I usually like. And I actually do appreciate that they did something different instead of the usual Pokémon movie...
  3. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

Nice to see someone else who loves Raikou. It definitely didn't get the attention it deserved. I mean, besides their movies, Entei and Suicune even got starring roles in Johto episodes. All Raikou got was a cameo in the Houndoom and Togepi episode... Ash didn't even see a Raikou with his own...
  4. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

@marshiyanmisuta @LazySpy I do think it's better if you two continue this discussion elsewhere as things are getting off-topic. Let me just say that the general idea of this thread is for it to be a place where people can share their controversial opinion without being ridiculed. Of course...
  5. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

I'm probably in the vast minority on this here (which is why it could be considered a controversial opinion) but I really don't give a rat's arse about who wrote or animated an episode. As a result, names of writers and animators on this show mean pretty much nothing to me. I wouldn't be able to...
  6. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

Personally I like Tracey a lot and I never disliked that he replaced Brock. The fact that I would personally rate him a lot lower than other male companions is just because he doesn't really stand out in my opinion. He's by far the most underdeveloped companion (which ok, is logical considering...
  7. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

Brock Cilan Clemont Kiawe Tracey Sophocles Max --------------------------------- Misty May Iris Lillie Mallow Lana Bonnie Dawn Serena
  8. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

Depends on where you go, I think. There are communities where people like BW and DP is less beloved. But on this forum, DP is pretty popular so in that regard it's a controversial opinion :P
  9. Neo Blaze

Controversial opinions

- DP is very, very overrated - XY is overrated as well, and I stopped watching mid-series. - I didn't mind Ash losing in the league, simply because I saw through the misleading marketing and I didn't think they let Ash win - Contests are boring and I didn't like them, though Showcases are...
Back
Top Bottom