Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Rules Pokémon Anime and Manga Rules (Updated March 7, 2023)

Hi all, Recently the staff of this section has noticed a slight influx of people bringing up Bulbapedia-related issues in the threads in this section. Notably, people often seem to complain about how Bulbapedia handles certain issues, how it presents its information and how certain editors over...
  2. Neo Blaze

Sorry, I got quite busy and it got moved to a to-do pile. But me and the other mods were already quite unanimous on this so I had already written something up: If anyone has any fundamental objections with this, please let us know.
  3. Neo Blaze

There are perfectly solid reasons to allow users to open preview and review threads instead of just Moderators. If that wasn't the case we would have implemented such a rule a long time ago. I won't go in to these reasons right now as I don't want to make it seem as if we've already made a...
  4. Neo Blaze

I have brought this up with other Mods and I'll get back to it at a later point.
  5. Neo Blaze

Welcome to the Pokémon Anime and Manga section! Here you can talk about anything related to the Pokémon Anime and the Pokémon Manga. Rules 1. Please follow all forumwide Bulbagarden Rules 2. Do not create threads or posts to advertise petitions or other fan campaigns in the forums -...
Back
Top Bottom