Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Review SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

In that Sinnoh League episode where Ash reunited with his old Pokémon there was this montage of stills where you saw Ash interact with some of his individual Pokémon. I think they could have implemented something like that in the episode (wouldn't have taken more than 30 seconds to a minute and...
  2. Neo Blaze

This anime doesn't make any sense anyway, if you have a Bewear running over water and jumping from a plane then Jigglypuff appearing out of nowhere, the Squirtle Squad being here and Rotom apparently having registered the birds and Mewtwo aren't that weird. And yeah, it was all played for...
  3. Neo Blaze

They're on patrol pretty far away then, considering their Officer Jenny is supposed to be stationed somewhere between Cerulean and Vermilion City. But yeah, in the end it's just blatant fanservice and nothing more. Good to see them though.
  4. Neo Blaze

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those Pokémon Misty and Brock sent out were Pokémon belonging to other Trainers/the Oak corral. Except for Brock's Geodude and Ash's Muk, obviously. It's a shame we got to see so little of Ash's Pokémon. Now we'll likely have to wait till after Alola to get another...
  5. Neo Blaze

I haven't watched the episode, but it was mentioned in summaries that he is still studying to be a doctor. That's enough confirmation if you ask me.
Back
Top Bottom