Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Since the news is finally about to drop in less than an hour, this thread has no use anymore. It's time to turn over a new leaf, so please go here to discuss the new anime series. Thanks everyone for participating in this thread!
  2. Neo Blaze

Maybe slightly similar. But I think it's hardly fair to compare Ash's artwork to Bonnie's artwork. It's too early to tell anyway.
  3. Neo Blaze

I don't see the similarities, it looks nothing like XY to me :unsure: It mostly looks just like its own thing if you ask me.
  4. Neo Blaze

Not a bad guess if you ask me, but I think it's always been mostly portrayed as decrepit and worn down. My best guess would be Celadon University, which has actually never appeared in the games or the anime.
  5. Neo Blaze

Okay, this looks pretty legit. And it doesn't look too bad in my opinion. Though I really don't see anything that conclusively says this is an AU. So maybe this is a stupid question but what is the landmark that represents Kanto supposed to be? The others are Tin Tower (Johto), Mt. Chimney...
  6. Neo Blaze

Things appear to get a bit heated here, so I would like to ask everyone to please cut the whole discussion about black girls in Pokémon. Any post that further discusses it will be acted upon.
  7. Neo Blaze

Threadmarks: New stuff

New stuff View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMyNNgSVgEY
  8. Neo Blaze

Months I guess, yeah. At least it was the usual speculation for the next series. And we could hold on to what the next series of games had to offer for some semblance of an idea what the next series could be like. Now we just got a major bombshell announcement that tells us basically nothing and...
  9. Neo Blaze

I somehow heavily doubt that they would just shove away over 22 years of series as if it's nothing. Not so sudden and on such short notice. Even if this new series won't focus on Ash, I'm still hopeful that the Ash we all know will still have a role somehow. But maybe that's just wishful...
  10. Neo Blaze

There is currently nothing definitive that says reboot. Dogasu and Serebii Joe confirm as much: View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1168112751849418752 Does a reboot seem like a reasonable option based on the available information? I would say so. But let's not take it as a fact that...
  11. Neo Blaze

Threadmarks: New information (about the games)

Video with new stuff:
  12. Neo Blaze

Briefly discussing leaks here so open spoilers at own risk...
  13. Neo Blaze

New Pokémon:
  14. Neo Blaze

Basically, Misty and Brock, and them referencing past events and us being shown flashbacks already crushed those theories :p But hey people believe what they want to believe, so... ¯\(ツ)/¯ It's clear as day to me that every series to this point has been canon and the writers have no intention...
  15. Neo Blaze

If Rotom actually follows Ash to Galar, it at least immediately shuts down the "this series isn't canon with the rest of the show" theories that seem to pop up every saga (though I wouldn't be surprised if they still pop up regardless...)
  16. Neo Blaze

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/gameplay/about-pokedex-rotom-phone/
  17. Neo Blaze

A new feature is the Rotom Phone, which is quite literally a phone inhabited by a Rotom. Pretty much confirmation that Rotom will come with Ash to Galar if you ask me.
  18. Neo Blaze

Video: View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dgvgpC8Nw
Back
Top Bottom