Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Since SS001 is about to air, I'm going to close this thread. Please continue discussion on the new series in the review threads and other related threads. Thanks everyone for posting here!
  2. Neo Blaze

That's the special commemoration badge each Trainer received from Mr. Goodshow at the closing ceremony of the Indigo League. As for the Kanto and Johto Badges, he kept those in his OS jacket and not in a case. But I agree it would still have been nice if they had been displayed here alongside...
  3. Neo Blaze

Is that Ash's Charizard battling against a Blastoise? And who's Blastoise's trainer? It doesn't really look like Gary :unsure:
  4. Neo Blaze

Ok guys I would really like to ask everyone to stop talking about the leaks. Hidden Mew clearly told you all to cut it not too long ago. While on one hand I personally understand that everyone wants to talk about Pokémon associated with a new generation of the anime, these Pokémon are leaks, not...
  5. Neo Blaze

Yeah I already noticed he was asleep, my mistake. Point still stands. Animated characters in service of a nostalgic reference do. And this is somehow less farfetched than Ash reliving one of the most important moments in his life in his sleep?
  6. Neo Blaze

The scene where Ash throws his alarm clock is most likely just him and Pikachu returning to Pallet Town, Ash feeling nostalgic and telling Pikachu the story of how he overslept on his first day of being a Trainer before he met Pikachu, demonstrating how his clock broke by throwing it. And then...
  7. Neo Blaze

Not anymore. Anything that previously had the SS epicode has been recently moved to new epicodes.
  8. Neo Blaze

Like BigDocFan said, that was Treasure Island. It was called that both in dialogue and in closed captioning (if I'm not mistaken). It was also visibly seen to be practically next to Melemele Island, whereas Exeggutor Island is supposed to be next to Poni Island.
  9. Neo Blaze

I'm a sucker for continuity so I hope that: 1. This is a continuation of Ash's journey and not some AU. I am led to believe that, thankfully, the former is likely to be the case. But I'm not going to be happy unless we get official confirmation, hopefully Sunday. 2. If this is a continuation...
  10. Neo Blaze

The Sword and Shield anime speculation thread reached over 200 pages, so it's time to turn over a new leaf with the news that is about to drop. Please discuss the new Pokémon anime series here. Preview: Poster: Note: since the SwSh thread started to devolve into a more political discussion...
Back
Top Bottom