Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Preview M23: Koko

New trailer: View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&time_continue=89&v=smxgbrrzp5o
  2. Neo Blaze

I'm wondering what that cape is that Zarude is wearing. From the poster, it seems to bear the number 251. Considering this forest it lives in is supposed to be secluded and far away from humans, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something that it found alongside Coco.
  3. Neo Blaze

Summary, translated by Adamant Danger approaching the forest sounds awfully vague. I hope it's not just some random forest fire that is forced into the movie to have some kind of conflict.
  4. Neo Blaze

A new poster featuring Zarude: I gotta say I really dig this poster.
  5. Neo Blaze

The trailer is here: View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUWZoX2tdaw
  6. Neo Blaze

Official information from Pokemon.com on Zarude:
  7. Neo Blaze

The new Pokémon has been revealed! Video:
  8. Neo Blaze

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet(?) but according to Serebii, the new Mythical that will have its official reveal on February 27th will appear in this movie. Since the silhouette for it strongly resembles a monkey, I suspect it will have a strong connection to the kid. Especially...
  9. Neo Blaze

Ash's hat in this movie is the same as the one in M20 and M21. While no absolute confirmation, it strongly suggests this is the same Ash as the Ash in those movies. It's the only piece of clothing that has stayed consistent between the 3 designs and the only in-universe connection so far that...
  10. Neo Blaze

The new Pokémon Calyrex has an official bio that says: I wonder if this ability could somehow be tied in with Celebi, if both play any role in this movie to begin with (although I see Celebi as a 90% probability tbh).
  11. Neo Blaze

The shrine that appears in the trailer is the exact same one as in Celebi: Voice of the Forest: So there is a big chance this movie will (partially) focus on Celebi. Also, while Ash has the exact same jacket as his Pocket Monsters 2019 design, the rest of the outfit is pretty different. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom