Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

I like Gyms that offer some kind of visual experience/activity, so I've always enjoyed the Nimbasa Gym (in BW) and the Shalour Gym. The former being a collection of rollercoaster rides and the latter being a giant rollerskate park. Neither were especially challenging (to be honest, no Gym puzzle...
  2. Neo Blaze

I'm absolutely awful at Smash unfortunately. My playing style can best be described as incomprehensible button mashing. But back in the day when I played Smash with friends my main in Melee was Roy and my main in Brawl was Sonic. I only started playing SSBU a few weeks ago and I haven't played...
  3. Neo Blaze

Yes very much so! But since I have ADHD I'm only allowed to drive automatic transmission cars, which, since I live in Europe, is kind of a bummer since almost everything is manual transmission here. Meaning I can't just drive any car I want. But I've had my own automatic transmission car since a...
  4. Neo Blaze

Yes, but not since I was a little kid. I once (I think I was 10 or 11) wrote a fanfic about Ash challenging a Steel-type Gym and it got published on a Dutch Pokémon website. I remember being so proud of that at the time :') But yeah, I used to be a lot more creative when I was younger, it's...
  5. Neo Blaze

Of course! :) I don't see why not.
  6. Neo Blaze

Fire, Dragon and Steel
  7. Neo Blaze

The Pokémon anime, more specifically the original series, when I was 5 or 6. And then Pokémon became extremely popular of course and pretty much everyone I knew at elementary school was into it. I started collecting the cards and trading them with other children during recess. At one point I...
  8. Neo Blaze

Yes, finally getting to play Legends: Arceus since my pre-order has been delayed by 5-days at this point o_O:confused:. It was supposed to be here on release date but there have been some delays with mail delivery I think and I still haven't received it :cry: Haven't played any.... I don't think.
  9. Neo Blaze

YouTube. Love going down that rabbit hole of memes, music, cat videos, nerd stuff, educational videos, etc.
  10. Neo Blaze

I'm not in charge of adding or developing reactions, but I do know we've been asked a couple of times to add a laughing emote for posts that are funny. The problem is that that kind of emote could lend itself for misuse and potential ridicule of opinions. For that reason we also don't have the...
  11. Neo Blaze

I'm the type of person that wants to know everything (especially new Pokémon) so I actively keep up with leaks. The same applies with big spoiler-heavy movies (like Spider-Man: No Way Home recently). I've tried in the past to stay spoilerfree with things but my curiosity is usually too strong...
  12. Neo Blaze

Elementary school was cool. I went to school in the late 90s and early 2000s when Pokémon was at the height of popularity so I have a lot of good memories of that. High school was so-so for me. Initially I went to a high school that I didn't fit in at all in hindsight and I struggled the first...
  13. Neo Blaze

My favorite pets are cats. But in the broader animal world, my favorite animals are emperor penguins, pandas and elephants.
  14. Neo Blaze

The Psyduck one :confused: because it's a good representation of how I often feel :ROFLMAO: But I also really like the Lapras one. I use the Bulbasaur and Clefable ones the most as reaction emotes though.
  15. Neo Blaze

Gen 5. Not the first gen I played (that would be 4), but 5 is the one I have the best memories of.
  16. Neo Blaze

Don't really have one. There's plenty of places I still want to visit one day, but as for pemanently living somewhere, I'm totally happy with where I live (for now).
  17. Neo Blaze

Hopefully I'll be able to find a job in the field that I graduated in. That's my biggest goal for 2022. And other than that, just staying in good health (getting the booster shot yesterday is a good start with that) and staying happy. Not as a normal notification/alert. It's usually advertised...
  18. Neo Blaze

All things considered, yes. Pretty much all my holiday plans fell apart though. Was meant to visit my mom's family's Christmas party, but chose not to go after my country went into another lockdown and the amount of guests allowed went down. Before that I had also scheduled to visit my mom and...
  19. Neo Blaze

I somehow forgot we had favorite options where you could enter something yourself :confused: Yeah, that should be possible :) We already have a lot of favorite options though so I'm not sure if that's something we'd do at the moment but personally I wouldn't be against it.
  20. Neo Blaze

I wouldn't be surprised if that has been considered at some point. The problem is however, that for those favorites list each entry has to be entered individually, which is a painstakingly tedious and time-consuming task. There may be a way to duplicate an already existing list though but I'm...
Back
Top Bottom