Search results for query: *

1. Neo Blaze

Pokemon Movies Discussion

No need to apologize, it's all subjective. I think Molly is an absolutely fantastic and memorable character, and for me she definitely stands out among the villains in the Pokémon movies. Never had a problem with that trope nor do I think it's a detriment to Molly's character. But hey, it didn't...
  2. Neo Blaze

I'm of the same mind. I appreciate and respect that they went a different route from I Choose You! on, but I think the execution has been lacking. I think they should have either gone full AU or multiple AU's. What we got feels like half-baked AU. I Choose You! and The Power of Us are supposed...
  3. Neo Blaze

I agree. Some of its stills look like surrealist paintings. Take this one for example: I also think M03 doesn't get enough credit for its score: I also think Molly is such an interesting character, and I love that she's the "villain" of the film but she's also really not. I feel they...
  4. Neo Blaze

My favorite Pokémon movie is still Spell of the Unown: Entei. I think I would even go as far to say that it's my single favorite piece of Pokémon anime. I think it's a fantastic Pokémon movie for a plethora of reasons, but it's also just a really good movie on its own. I love that they came up...
Back
Top Bottom