Search results for query: *

1. NeoMiniTails

Review SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

If the episode was called "Aloha Old Pokemon! They all get screen time," I'm sure they'd spent all 22 minutes with Satoshi showing off all his Pokemon and explaining how he met them. This episode was a set up episode for the next and needed to introduce Satoshi's past in the most efficient...
  2. NeoMiniTails

It's the wrong coloring on the other side. Satoshi's sleeve is blue on the right side and the top of Kasumi's shirt is also blue... For some reason, the animators miscoloured both their tops on the right side.
  3. NeoMiniTails

@Sir Cookie I can't speak for everyone else, but usually I do because I tend to watch the Japanese version more than the dubbed. I also tend to think of the characters more in the Japanese version than English. For example, I always think of Mijimaru, but I can't remember his dubbed name...
  4. NeoMiniTails

I'm pretty sure they showed more than just OS Pokemon. They showed Totodile, Corphish, and Larvitar... Not a ton of them, but a few, nonetheless. I hardly think showing more Pokemon makes continuity to more seasons. It also honestly wouldn't have made the episode any more impressive.
  5. NeoMiniTails

Lol I may be the only one, but I get excited whenever he's going home or anyone from Kanto shows up. I've been waiting for Shigeru to show up again since DP when he apparently went into the portal with the bad guy and no one mentioned his name again, including Oak. Lol. Maybe he'll show up in...
  6. NeoMiniTails

Maybe, its just me being 27 and an old fart, but I honestly never thought to myself about which Pokemon Ash would see when he came back. Seeing a few Pokemon and living with the assumption that they got to see more than I did is good enough for me. Its like them eating dinner. I don't need to...
  7. NeoMiniTails

44 Pokemon giving a cameo is a bit much in a 22 minute episode. That would mean that we would see a different Pokemon every 30 seconds on average. This would be a picture show without any plot, and there would be complaints about Primeape being given as much screen time as Infernape. Misty and...
  8. NeoMiniTails

A 22 minute episode featuring every single Pokemon Ash has ever had would mean no single human interaction.
  9. NeoMiniTails

I think its totally worth it. The episode is very fun, if you enjoy comedic episodes. @Wishy-Washy
  10. NeoMiniTails

Hopefully, we'll see Croagunk some time next week. I love that little guy. To me, his version of pulling Brock away was probably the most original and funniest. Especially in Arceus movie.
  11. NeoMiniTails

Trainers can only hold six Pokemon at a time. Its possible that Croagunk may not have been in his possession at that time. Also, Misty grabbing Brock fits more for nostalgic purposes for old farts my age or older who watched it from the first season who may have watched the episode because of...
Back
Top Bottom