• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. NeoMiniTails

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

That's what I'm hoping too, @BigDocFan but I think the teaser referred to those two episodes as a special event or something with the word special so that leads me to believe that its probably not. I would like for the two of them to join the main cast for a little while especially since LGPE...
  2. NeoMiniTails

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

I understand wanting an Aloha movie, but to be honest, the new movie style is much more friendlier to a casual viewer or non-anime fan than most of the region movies have been (which assume you know the casts.) Because of this new format, Ash meets a bunch of new people, it allows the casts to...
  3. NeoMiniTails

16 is marrying age in Japan. I don't think the anime ever confirmed Brock's age.
  4. NeoMiniTails

I hope there's a third episode that is Kasumi focused. I'm excited for this episode.
Back
Top Bottom