Search results for query: *

1. NeoMiniTails

Review SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

I can totally understand that. I've never cared much for battle/fight scenes in general unless it was like final battle boss stuff, but I've always watched Pokemon and most other anime for the human interactions. Its sort of like people who prefer digimon over Pokemon. Those people tend to like...
  2. NeoMiniTails

I completely agree. I just finished watching the episode, myself. I related to Mao in so many aspects and cried throughout most of this episode. I've never expected Pokemon, out of all anime, to make me feel so deeply in such a large way. When the series first debuted, I said that I had a...
  3. NeoMiniTails

Pokemon has never really played with the idea of reincarnation but that would be interesting.
  4. NeoMiniTails

Its name is Nyaheat in Japanese... Maybe that's what you heard? I'd have to watch and see.
  5. NeoMiniTails

On the subject of the English Dub, I highly doubt it would censor death as its never been afraid of the subject. Unlike Digimon (in both original and worse in English) and Sailor Moon's 90's dub, Pokemon hasn't shyed away from the subject as if its taboo. This season has dealt with loss on more...
Back
Top Bottom