Search results for query: *

1. N

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've got them both as well :3 So happy! the games look amazing! :)
  2. N

Well I'm going to read it in English of course x3 I'll ask about the light novels tomorrow, thanks for a tip :3
  3. N

Manga doesn't count, sadly. Tophat, well I was just curious, if some of you could recommend a specific one. I don't want to read a random one :3 I might look at some reviews, though
  4. N

Hey guys, have any of you read some fine books by a Japanese author? I need to read any book for school, the only condition is, it must be written by a Japanese author. I've never read anything like that so I'll gladly welcome some recommendations :3 thanks
  5. N

I'm sorry to hear that, Kelleo. I've never experienced a death of someone close to me, either. My grandpa suffers from Parkinson though and he can hardly walk and sometimes he talks non-sense. As LT said our prayers and thoughts were with you :3 stay strong
  6. N

I'm disappointed, but to be honest, I am never satisfied with the results of Emmy's/Oscars/VMAs and any other awards. Somehow my favorites never manage to win :< not a single award for Game of Thrones :3 oh well...
  7. N

I like Serena and I'm interested in their childhood storyline :3 I'm not very happy with Clemont and Bonnie :/
  8. N

it has been stated that no Kalos Pokémon will have a Mega Evolution within Pokémon X & Y. I personally like the Loch Ness fossil better :3
  9. N

Halloween isn't celebrated in my countries, but there are some costume parties for teenagers and young adults, so I may attend one. I don't have a costume, but I'll probably go as a sailor/captain. I've got some clothes for that. I haven't watched Korra yet, because I always miss it when it's...
  10. N

and change the name of Kalos to Westeros :D we have a lion for Lannisters, a stag for Baratheons, a squid pokémon for Greyjoy, a flower pokémon for Tyrells, a dragon for Targaryens and so on x3 geez, a Song of Ice and Fire and Pokémon crossover would be epic :D
  11. N

This new lion pokémon looks quite ugly to me :/ the mane is just plain stupid :D it looks like a circus tent not a mane :D Evolutions: Chespin's - gross, Chespin is such a cool pokémon but the evolution... Ugh! Fennekin - disappointed it is bipedal but other than that it's nice :) and Froakie's...
  12. N

Is it just me, or does it really look like Power Rangers morphing? :D when they touch the Mega Ring it looks so hilarious :D There's a new pokémon :3 it seems to be very fluffy, I have a feeling I'll like this one a lot :3
  13. N

Aww guys, you're scaring me! x3 I'm starting college in three weeks! :D I've written very little even during high-school and there has always been a reason, why I can not write (+struggling with the story itself, changing my mind about plot/characters all the time >.<) I guess, the main...
  14. N

Aww sorry hehe :3 English is my second language and I didn't know this meaning of that word :3 yeah, one of my most fav movies :3
  15. N

I wish I had Hiccup and his Toothless <3 :D just kidding, I hate it, when it strikes me. But my God father taught me one trick that works against it :D
  16. N

Am sorry for starting it, as I said I didn't even want to discuss it here, just wanted to say that it isn't black and white :) I'm not anti-american or anything like that, I didn't even mean it against the USA military, but against military in general regardless of what nation they belong to :)...
  17. N

That's really one-sided opinion you've got Kelleo. Don't even get me started on what bad things they cause outside your country, because I wouldn't like to argue about it.
  18. N

OMG I love karaoke! :D must have been a lot of fun! I always enjoy it hehe :3 Can You Feel the Love tonight is one of my most favourite songs ever and the Backstreet Boys sure were hilarious to sing! I really need to ask my friends to organise an karaoke night!
  19. N

Hey guys, I've just watched this video and I think someone might want to watch it as well. It's Elizabeth Gilbert's speech on creativity, muse, writer's block, despair and so on. I liked it, so if anyone wants to watch it, here it is: Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius - YouTube...
  20. N

I love Sky Battles, I wish, we could also have water or underwater battles :) and Hoards are going to be great
Back
Top Bottom