• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

got a ps5 digital edition preorered i hope i can convert it into the physical one though
  2. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

pre ordered that mario triple pack for switch subscribed to xbox game pass pc for crusader kings 3 and a few other titles bought lara croft osiris on psn for 3.99 + 1.49 for the season pass and that air conflicts combo pack on psn sale for 9.99
  3. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Lets see NEW: TLOU2 Steel book PS4 Ghost of Tsushima Steelbook PS4 MK aftermatch Physical 40USD on ps4 INJustice 2 legendary PS4 Catherine's Full body premium edition PS4 USED La Noire Ps4 Rise of the tomb raider PS4 Strange Brigade Ps4 New super mario bro 2 3DS TLOZ A link Between worlds 3ds...
  4. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

it was the ultimate edition and was only free over that weekend to keep forever., basically meaning if you did not get it during that weekend you don't get a free copy to keep forever and best of all it's not tied to PS+ either, it was for everyone regardless of membership.
  5. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

total war mid evil 2 definitive edition 2 DLC pack for total war attila * Age of Charlemagne * the last roman the last of us part 2 steelbook version hyrule warrior legends 3ds i bought a few other 3ds and ds games and later returned them because they had no cases the witcher 3 complete...
  6. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just purchased imperator rome deluxe edition and Hearts of iron IV Colonel Edition
  7. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought the reamster of COD MW2 campaign for 20 USD. It also comes with some skins and a weapon among other thing for COD MW (2019) online and COD WARZONE
  8. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Canceled my pre order of kingdom hearts all in one and used the money toward my preorder of Nioh 2 and picked it up on friday
  9. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Yakuza Remastered Collection Traded Red dead 2 towards doom eternal deluxe edition and preordered KINGDOM HEARTS All-in-One Package if i didn't mention it already i have preordered these 2 games The Last of Us Part II Special Edition Nioh 2 Special edition
  10. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

I traded in bioshock collection at gamestop and got 10.50 for it and but that towards doom eternal deluxe edition ON PS4 and added 8.00 of already traded in in store credit to it from another card. I bought the EUIV 17 USD Humble bundle yesterday.
  11. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

ALL ON PS3 assassin enzio trilogy turok ps3 Assassin creed black flag assassin creed 3 i also bought resistance 3 in the 3 to 6 months not sure if i posted about that yet or if that counts
  12. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

update i found 4 for ps4 games I bought since November spider man skyrim bioshock collection far cry primal
  13. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Everything from the my last post in November on this topic PC (steam winter sale) bought rome 2 sphinx the cursed mummy Egyptian sanat ps4 RDR2 2 ace combat 7 nba2k17 metro redux wolfenstein 2 DS metriod prime hunters new super mario bros star fox command sonic colors bought gold shovel...
  14. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

bought control and metro exodus both on ps4
  15. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Great game in far cry 5 one my favorites from this generation, just make sure you buy new dawn as well if you have not already. And star fox 64 regardless of platform is one of the greatest if not the greatest Nintendo game of all time IMHO Back to thread topic. Me I bought ea access on ps4...
  16. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

prey far cry new dawn the last guardian shadow of the colossus all on ps4
  17. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

bought a switch and preordered mario maker 2 and shovel knight physical
  18. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

sorry long time no see time to update EVERYTHING i bought from my last post with everything physical unless noted in (BOLD) or purchased on STEAM 6 PS1 games Independence Day road rash 3d medal of honor medal of honor underground rainbow six rainbow six lone wolf 20 ps4 games Red...
  19. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

go there just to l isten tp the music half the time considering i cant find points cards anywhere back onto the topic i managed t buy a used wii u pro controller for $15 USD instead of 20 USD using a$5 off coupon i had at the local non gamestop used game store
  20. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

just preloaded/preordered POKEMON CRYSTAL from the 3DS eshop this morning and on tuesday for my ps4 pro and my other 4 consoles (wii u, wii, and ps3 and snes classic) i bought a hisense 55 inch 4k tv with HDR for 450 USD on sale with the extended warrenty for 5 years and unboxing with 1...
Back
Top Bottom