Search results for query: *

1. Netto Azure

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Boondocks comes from the Tagalog/Filipino word "bundok" which means the Mountains. So Ash comes from the Mountains! xD I'm Pinoy lol Anyways, the dub was good enough. Now if then only release subbed DVD's and use the better JP Opening...xP
  2. Netto Azure

Wow, that reminds me...I need to get back to watching Keroro Gunsou. xP And wow, people will still do this in the English version, will people try and actually record what words are censored or not? xD
  3. Netto Azure

I wonder Dogasu, why isn't this thread stickied? XD Anyways another great analysis on your part of this historic Pokemon Episode. I like how you hammer home the fact (and I laugh) that NHK and the PKMN Company completely deny the existance of this episode and try to expunge it from collective...
  4. Netto Azure

Probably yeah. Still I noticed this: http://web.archive.org/web/20071013013450/http://www.dogasu.bulbagarden.net/manga/pokemon_special.html
  5. Netto Azure

Or at least an introduction. I remember you mentioning on the Site that it was your 2nd Favorite PKMN manga next to the Dengeki Pikachu ones.
  6. Netto Azure

Why was the summaries for Pokemon Special taken out? I think it was your site that introduced it to me. 8)
  7. Netto Azure

I was going to ask that too. I sometimes do that when I add stuff on my posts. XDDD
  8. Netto Azure

Relatively Recent to the Internet Fandom, 2006 I believe. :/ But I've been an anime fan since I was 4 or so. But from what I can read yeah. :P And yes, I do know the story behind the Nelvana dub and DBZ releases, so there's no need to ram it. XD Anyways I understand your POV, but I kinda find...
  9. Netto Azure

I guess so. But it was just a simple expectation now that the whole Sub vs. Dub debates that used to rack the Anime Fandom was solved by the dual audio track solution in DVD's, and since PKMN is one of the remaining Popular Anime officially still Dub-only (Heck even CCS was subbed) meh...To be...
  10. Netto Azure

Also I do wonder wht PUSA still has not taken the step of releasing PKMN in dual audio tracks with subs like other recent anime releases? Call me elitist but I want to see the edits in dialouge real time with the extra help of Dogasu.
  11. Netto Azure

Wow, we were watching the First Movie on the way home from San Francisco and kinda noticed...that Togepi was one of the only Pokemon not cloned. And that was after I said, "Why not put the pokemon in the Backpacks!" XD Oh my, the first season is LOLZ. XP
  12. Netto Azure

Once I stop Cloud Computing and own my own NetBook I will. But thanks. So many series vie for my time so memorizing the Japanese names will take much of my time if I do. XD I find it amazing how translations can have such effects on the learning of others. Surely if Nintendo/4Kids/PUSA used...
  13. Netto Azure

Although I understand Dogasu using the Originals name it's still hard for me to follow when I have to Google each term everytime. But that's fine I really liked reading the Manga Movie guide for the Zoro'ark movie. Although the Arceus one got me confused when I watched the movie. XD
  14. Netto Azure

Best. update. ever. Your criticisms of the fandom in general amuses me so. :P Should be a bit expected since the fandom will demand a Kanto with the expanded memory capacity. :D
  15. Netto Azure

Hmm...Great comparison of the 1st Opening Dogasu...As always. :D Anyways...It's sad that we can't get a simple subbed oppening of the PKMN anime like others. I mean I expected The PKMN Company to discontinue the (Seriously crappy recent dub openings. Rap does not suit Pokemon..and the current...
  16. Netto Azure

Whut? Dogasu is making fun of the fandom? :O I really like the walking starter even if it is aesthetics. I think Nintendo is just putting most of the features they had over the years into this one as sort of an aniversarry thing. (ie. Yellow, Crys & FRLG) Your critique that we are being...
  17. Netto Azure

Yup. It's amazing how the Manga could be released at the same time as the movie...and we're getting leaks and all that. XD Anyways I wonder if Dogasu can translate a bit of the Pokemon Sunday video that's got everyone star-struck due to the possibility of a GSDS. :P
  18. Netto Azure

Hmm so Vol. 4 of Pokemon Special is coming out on December. I hope all the volumes will come out. ^_^ (Vol.1-32+)
  19. Netto Azure

Re: Dora Buugaranan's Belly Discussion Lawl. I haven't watched Power Rangers for 10 years now. XD Can't remember anything. ;_; But I prefer the Bleach prank though. =P Awesome work BTW.
  20. Netto Azure

Wow, how did that malware stuff get in your Computer Dogasu? =/ Hope you'll fix it. Anyways, don't worry we still check your website once in a while. =P Can't wait for the Shaymin Movie 11 comparison, cuz when I watched the Japanese subs and English dub for Movie 10, there wasn't much in...
Back
Top Bottom