Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

What are your game headcanons?

Champions from other regions didn’t come to the Galarian Star tournament because they couldn’t bring their full teams due to the in-game “Dexit”
  2. Neyo

Since 10-year olds are OP in the Pokémon universe, parents are sending their children into the wilderness to keep them from overpopulating.
  3. Neyo

The Regis invented Braille.
  4. Neyo

By all odds, they’re going to be related. What is this, 300-400 years in the past? The exact similar appearance is a little frustrating, but I’m expecting at least a little character customization, so you aren’t identical clones.
  5. Neyo

A pity there isn’t a Pokémon character named Ken.
  6. Neyo

They get fed to a school of Carvahna. Isn’t that how most families treat those who don’t agree with them? No? Just mine?
  7. Neyo

The Sword and Shield protagonists don’t know what size they wear, and that’s why their sleeves don’t full cover their arms. Seriously, though, that just triggers me for some reason when I see this in the games.
  8. Neyo

Wait, how does Galar get its power in the first place? Is it actually Rolycoly?
  9. Neyo

There aren’t multiple Nurses in the Pokémon Centers throughout the regions. It is just one inter dimensional god who cares a lot about Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom