Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like the idea of having a bunch of customizable hairdos, but having to replace them every battle and paying for it wears down on the fun factor. Gigalith
  2. Neyo

C R A Z Y D U C K.png I like it Yanmega
  3. Neyo

Best Sinnoh starter. Best watery birb. Nothing more needs to be said. Indeenee
  4. Neyo

The Pokémon on either side of its evolution tree are better than it, but it’s acceptable as a middle stage. Alcremie.
  5. Neyo

It’s decent. I don’t really have anything more to say. Oricorio
  6. Neyo

It reminds me of middle schools wrestling. Nothing more, nothing less. (Admittedly, I am more critical of starter lines because they're going to be big mascots of their games, so if they mess up, it's much more impactful). Hakam-o (Not sure if I spelled that right.
  7. Neyo

Worst part of an otherwise great trio of starters. Whimsicott
  8. Neyo

Excellent HM mule for Hoenn, and reasonably cute, too. Huge Power an awesome ability. 8/10 Charmeleon
  9. Neyo

Cool-ish. I would like it more, but the arm placement looks really janky. Drampa
  10. Neyo

A neat moth. The evolution level is ridiculous and makes it nigh unusable, though. Prinplup
  11. Neyo

It’s Torterra all the way down. Type:Null
  12. Neyo

Meh. It doesn’t have much going for it, and the i design is fairly lackluster. Drampa
  13. Neyo

Cool design, but weak. It’s for that reason that I don’t use it, and won’t use it. Kartana.
  14. Neyo

No. Nobody has any thoughts on Gorebyss. Cherubi?
  15. Neyo

Both one of my favorite Normal and Grass types. I like the gimmick, and the entire line looks really good.
  16. Neyo

Look, I know this will sound bad, but it’s one of my favorite Pokémon, despite its…origins. I just like the Mega, and the Fake Out, Last Resort strat. And Buneary is cute. Buneary
  17. Neyo

Don’t spell it’s name backwards I don’t hate it, but it does have the problems of a lot of Gen 1 Pokémon: Uninspired design. It’s just sludge. That’s alive. Kommo-o
  18. Neyo

Oops, sorry about that. Anyways, Gible is cute, but there’s nothing about that stands out for me. Togepi
  19. Neyo

It’s evolution is one of my favorite Pokémon. But Milcery itself is kind of trash.
  20. Neyo

Actually a pretty cool concept and design, in my opinion, and decent in fights, but O don’t like it much. Muk
Back
Top Bottom