• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

What is your favorite video game?

The original Battlefront, or the 2015 game? I personally like Battlefront 2(2017) the most.
  2. Neyo

Mine is Hollow Knight, but I would also rank a few others very highly as well. Those being Abzú for it’s beautiful environments and art style, ORAS for being an excellent remake with a very good design overall, USUM(too long of an explanation), Breath of the Wild for it’s expansive world and...
  3. Neyo

If you want to put reasoning here, you are welcome to. I recommend that you put the genre and outline of the game in there as well. Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom