Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

How well do you know the user above?

5/10, I suppose. I see you around a lot, but not enough to get a personality gauge.
  2. Neyo

2/10. I see you occasionally, but I haven’t been able to glean much from those visitations. But you do like TOH, so that’s cool.
  3. Neyo

7/10, maybe. I get a good sense of your personality from your posts.
  4. Neyo

Quite well, I suppose. 7-8/10 Edit: to be clear that isn’t 7 minus 8, that’s seven or eight.
  5. Neyo

About 1/10
  6. Neyo

I do think this is true. People will always try to present their best self to the world, unless their priorities shift to a point where that isn’t helpful. Or if they simply can’t. I act like I would IRL about 30% of the time, but heavily monitor what I write/type/say otherwise, because I just...
  7. Neyo

I would say…8/10. Then again, we’re heavily monitoring our own statements to make our perfect version of ourselves on here, (I guarantee that nearly everybody of the Internet follows this principle) so it could be as low as 1/10. At this point, all I know is that you’re a huge Disney and Pixar fan.
  8. Neyo

6/10 or so.
  9. Neyo

3/10
  10. Neyo

6/10 Fairly well. It’s all relative, though.
  11. Neyo

3/10 I see you everywhere, but I know almost nothing about you. I’m too chaotic to be known
  12. Neyo

A solid 7/10
Back
Top Bottom