Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

So, um, I don't really think I'll be on here anymore. Yeah, I haven't really recently, but this is an official statement. Schoolwork's at an all-time high, and I don't really get a lot out of these forums anymore. Furthermore, my access to the site is inconsistent. I am glad that I have had a...
  2. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Spray painted my Nntendo Switch pro controller recently, when the clear coat dries and I reassmble it I'll post photos.
  3. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Okay, it didn't go that bad, but I constantly am surprised how much people will overanalyze and make assumptions and leaps when reading. Subtext is something that exists, I suppose. But this is very interesting information to apply to my writing.
  4. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: LIFE GAH

Oh my gosh, my AP Lang class right now. Okay, so for context, we do this thing called Shared Reading where someone submits a short story/excerpt/piece of literature, and the class will analyze whatever is submitted. I told the teacher this person online had volunteered their story for...
  5. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

So, aside from the obvious news (I'll probably figure out something to write up about that later), I have some cool news. I'm aroace! It's an awesome flag, and I'm just a lot more happy with myself in general now. Scuttles off
  6. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Other

Some stuff I've been enjoying lately: Nier:Automata: An interesting game. I'm not very far in, but it's okay in regards to philosophical questioning. There is some really frustratingly heavy-handed symbolism (Adam and Eve? Get back into Kingdom Hearts!). I'm excited to see where it goes next...
  7. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

So schoolwork is kicking my butt this year, so the daily posting will not be possible unless I go into inhuman levels of energy (or drink coffee). I do want to continue this ugly blog though, and I have some fun ideas, so I'll try to post when I can.
  8. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

I just discovered threadmarks are a thing, so I think I'm going to go through all of these posts and threadmark and index them. Wish me luck.
  9. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Debunkery

Welcome to Debunkery, a new series unique to this blog. Here, I'll be debunking conspiracy theories by looking at their most popular arguments and then knock them over the head with a wooden board. Today, I'm covering Flat Earth. Intro: Flat Earth is a conspiracy theory that posits that the...
  10. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Really optimistic this year. Met all my teachers, and they seem mostly nice, except for Sociology (he seems slightly overzealous). And I WILL stay on top of work (probably).
  11. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Multiversus is platform fighting game about Warner Brothers-owned characters. This includes DC, Scooby Doo, Iron Giant, the Looney Tunes, and Rick and Morty. I'm not going to do a full review until the beta is done, but it has a lot of opportunity. Doubles is very fun, and the amount of...
  12. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Review

RRR is a Bollywood action-musical-historical epic. It is 3 hours long, and pretty much every minute is fun. Here's the rundown: Plot: The plot centers around two men who become best friends, Bheem and Raju, who are on separate paths. There are about 5 different plot threads: a romance, a search...
  13. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

In 4 days (when school starts again) I’ll be talking about an absolutely amazing movie I just watched called RRR. And I have a lot of other stuff to talk about as well! :enzap:
  14. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

I would say that Seattle is a pretty cool city. Denver is also okay
  15. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Hey guys, I think I’ve found a new future avatar…
  16. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

Hey, I made progress on over-summer school work! Now back to procrastinating.
  17. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Smash Ideas

Let's put the Abzú Diver in Smash, because why not? It might be fun, but likely nobody cares, since nobody played Abzú. lol The overall concept here is that the Diver would be focused on defense until their meter fills all the way up. Let's call this the "Gatorade" meter. You build up the meter...
  18. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Review

I’m back! Team Sonic Racing: A Flawed Masterpiece of Kart Racing Games When this game was made available on PS+, I though very little of it. But, as with many Sonic games, I thought, it would be funny if I tried this game, even if I don’t end up liking it. Little did I know this silly little...
  19. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)

You know, the Sonic franchise just seems like a fun franchise to be into. I understand that a large number of games that it has had are not good or well-received, but there’s just a charm to the series that you don’t really find that much in other franchises, particularly as an outsider looking...
  20. Neyo

\(T)/ (‘~’) (o_o)
    Threadmarks: Other

Happy 4th of July, America’s birthday. Honestly, I ordinarily am somewhere between slightly positive and lukewarm on national holidays such as this. I do understand that terrible atrocities have taken place on American soil, and that the politics of the country in terms of division and...
Back
Top Bottom