Search results for query: *

1. Neyo

This or That

Maple is my favorite, be it a flavoring or plant. Brush painting or spray painting?
  2. Neyo

This or That

Blue raspberry. I don’t have any justification why I like it more. Salt or Pepper?
  3. Neyo

This or That

Squirrel climbing ability because it’s simply more practical, but the idea of having kangaroo hops is very funny. Shaggy or Scooby?
  4. Neyo

This or That

In general, textile, since I don’t like the way “trendy” and “modern” interior design looks. Sasquatch or Chupacabra?
  5. Neyo

This or That

Analog, purely because I think it’s funny when people my age can’t read them. Renaissance or Baroque?
  6. Neyo

This or That

Joker (Cesar Romero) Being a Persona fan or a Shin Megami Tensei fan?
  7. Neyo

This or That

Goats. Easier to feed, and provide a wider variety of commercially useful products than sheep. Sonic or Shadow?
  8. Neyo

This or That

Spicy all the way. Hot or cold?
  9. Neyo

This or That

Mercury is so much cooler. A metal that’s liquid at room temperature? A hat polisher? A neurotoxin? What’s not to like? Ken or Barbie?
  10. Neyo

This or That

Looooooooooooong bois Brussels sprouts or cherries?
  11. Neyo

This or That

Flat earth, simply because it’s very stupid. Fake moon landings at least have plausibility because Stanley Kubrick is involved.
  12. Neyo

This or That

The MCU is good, but the films themselves are pretty shallow. Now, the old ones, they don’t pretend to be deep or pretentious. They’re just bad. The old ones by a landslide. Nerf or nothing?
  13. Neyo

This or That

I prefer “ “ to “ “. Bison or Buffalo?
  14. Neyo

This or That

Non-hacked. I have a hard time trusting anything with the word “hack” in the name. Chinese-American food or traditional Chinese food?
  15. Neyo

This or That

Star Wars. Arceus or Arkoos?
  16. Neyo

This or That

Reading minds. Taking control of them seems like it would lead to a lot of existential crises. UFOs or spaceships?
  17. Neyo

This or That

This. That is so overrated. Tic or tac?
  18. Neyo

This or That

Clouds. Planes or trains?
  19. Neyo

This or That

Eating. But sleep is nice too. Manga or comics?
  20. Neyo

This or That

Water. Hydrate or die. Aluminum or aluminium?
Back
Top Bottom