Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Generation VI: The Future

I don't expect the international reveal to contain something important, other than a better translation of the "new Pokemon in a certain field" statement.
  2. Nicolas721

Man, this is brilliant. Two Zygarde cores...Two halves of Kalos...Two Zygarde 50% each looking for their area's ecosystem. In the anime, the Blue Core lives in Terminus Cave and it's associated with Zygarde 50% because it's the Zygarde we've already met, and therefore it's the Nortern Kalos...
  3. Nicolas721

The 5 cores theory has been around since september, and I liked it at the beggining, but it got quickly dismissed by the anime. I know the anime isn't the most reliable source for game mechanics, but I doubt they would lie with something like "One core reigns over 50% of the cells and the other...
  4. Nicolas721

Well, here's your calendar: -January 10-15th: Corocoro will come out, and it may reveal the secret movie mascot, the movie title and Pikachu short information. Last year they revelated all 3 things if I recall correctly. -Somewhere in february: Season 19 will start in the US. It will be...
  5. Nicolas721

I honestly want Z/X2Y2/whatever, not only because of all the potential, and not only because I'm eager to know how GF will handle it after the past third versions stepped up the game, but also because of economic reasons. I have the fear that Gen 7 will be New 3ds-only, and in my opinion the New...
  6. Nicolas721

Interesting news what we got yesterday. So there was an anniversary game after all, but it wasn't what most people speculated. I don't think the Gen I games rule out a main series game in mid-2016. It's Pokemon GO all over again, looks like a big thing now but in two months nobody will care...
  7. Nicolas721

They revelated Pokemon Go in a mobile investors conference, so I wouldn't be surprised if Z gets announced there. If an announcement were to come tomorrow, it would be in the Japanese morning. I don't see them revealing the game at the end of the anime episode, even if it kind of happened...
  8. Nicolas721

I'm not expecting this month's Corocoro to show anything new, because they haven't promised anything. I think the announcement will come on early december (so the mid-december movie 19 teaser can promote the game in some way) or mid january (just like XY). I'd love to be proven wrong and...
  9. Nicolas721

Then what do you want in 2017? A Kanto/Sinnoh remake/sequel? If that's your answer my point stands. Z + Gen VII would sell similar units to Gen VII + FRLG2/DP2. However, the first option is more cheaper to produce because they can recycle a lot of things from XY, while in the other cases they...
  10. Nicolas721

Maybe an App/DLC would help some people save money...But that's the opposite of what companies do, they want us to expend our money rather than saving. A Z in 2016 and a Gen VII in 2017 would inevitably sell more than a Gen VII in 2016 and a break in 2017. An App/DLC would be pointless, it would...
  11. Nicolas721

I think we may get a new game in a Pokemon Direct around September 1-9, because there was one in 2013. A new game would be too much from Corocoro nowadays, and they would have hinted at it, while saying "These criatures fuse to form Mega Zygarde" wouldn't be enough. Releasing 3 games in...
  12. Nicolas721

On the Kanto sequels issue, a new generation has been marked by three main aspects: -New Pokemon -Updated grafics. -Lack of direct communication between the previous generation. A Kanto sequel set to start Gen VII would lack the first, and therefore, it would need a patch to communicate...
  13. Nicolas721

There is still one last chance to seeing a XY third version next year: The games being announced on june/july/august 2015 for a november/december release, so the movie would have been completed before the promotuion for the game starts. B2W2 were announced just 4 months vefore their release, so...
Back
Top Bottom