Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Trailers and News Discussion

I think that we will get the following on thursday: -Alolan Persian -TCG sea creature -New Z-moves. -Postgame. It is a bit early, but they know that "5-7 Pokemon revelated" isn't going to sprout a lot of discussion after the datamining.
  2. Nicolas721

Steenee is cute, she looks like a firendly Kirlia. She is a decent transition between the roundness of Bounsweet and the woman look of her evolution. Tsareena looks decent, but she has her own share of mistakes: She doesn't get a secondary type (by the way, this is our first non-starter 3 stage...
  3. Nicolas721

I'll take any other Alolan form over Alolan Persian, but I would take Alolan Persian over no Alola forms. I mean, it has been 50 days since Alolan Raichu was revelated, and all we have gotten in that time is only one family which was on the leaks. We need more variety! I want to find one that I...
  4. Nicolas721

Between 8 pm and 5 am for America, with some oddities from time to time like 6 pm or 9 am. But almost never at mid-day.
  5. Nicolas721

This is my prediction August 1st -Six new Pokemon -Customization confirmed but not fully explained -Announcement of Digimon Adventure Forever CoroCoro -Four new Pokemon -Islands' names confirmed but no landmarks or places named. World Championships -Final evolution of Salandit. September...
  6. Nicolas721

They really keep postpoing the Super-moves reveal, aren't they? I guess that with the Pokemon Go hype they would want to show something less controversial. I like Wimpod, he has some reat colors and nice body shape. It seems like his gimmick will be that if you want to catch it you'll have to...
  7. Nicolas721

Regarding Gen 5, we had Cilan and Lenora in August and Chili and Cress on September. However B2W2 and ORAS were quite spoilerific in that regard, the former had the 2 new leaders on its first batch and the 2 redesigns on the second while the latter also showed a lot of redesigns around the...
  8. Nicolas721

They will likely reveal only one island every once in a while, and the final island and other postgame islands will likely get reserved for post-release.
Back
Top Bottom