Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

It seems Ready Player One will have trouble to get to 600 million. But it performed quite good and it wasn't as expensive, so it's fine. I think Avengers will surpass The Force Awakens but not Avatar.
  2. Nicolas721

Lots of It wordplay in the last few posts. Or should I say, lots of wordplay about it. I don't think Lego Ninjago will do well. It doesn't seem to have much competition, but the series isn't at the peak of its popularity and while Lego Batman did decently it grossed much less than The Lego...
  3. Nicolas721

Wow, people really love Fast and the furious. Having a non-fantasy top franchise is refreshing, I guess... I'm glad The Boss Baby is doing well. It's resembling of old Dreamworks, movies where both adults and children can have fun. I'll check it out when it comes to TV or Netflix. I hope it...
  4. Nicolas721

What a boring month January was. Power Rangers at least should have premiered there. The industry is becoming more and more afraid of Star Wars... It was obvious that Lego Batman was going to be a Cash Grab. Let's see how far it goes...
Back
Top Bottom