Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

I don't know how the fandom received DP130 but to me it's definitely one of the worst episodes I've seen lately. Why did they decided to do a very generic Ampharos filler when they could have actually used Looker for a fun "Mystery on the train" episode?
  2. Nicolas721

Another thing to take into account for the lack of evolutions on certain mons is how animation-friendly it is the evolved form. Corphish and Buizel's evolutions look more or less the same but with more complicated details, so the animations vastly prefered their pre evolved forms. BW was the...
  3. Nicolas721

I think Rotation battles could work if the Pokemon are placed in a giant platform that allows them to move freely but also to be switched. I once wrote a fanfic with it and it was fun. Triple battles would look kinda messy, and the strategic part from the games where the position of the Pokemon...
  4. Nicolas721

Decolore Islands should have ended with the Kanto arc it promised. Looking back there's zero reason for Go Go Gogoat, the Emolga episode and the Abomasnow girl episode taking place in islands, the third one would have even made more sense.
  5. Nicolas721

It wasn't until the Sinnoh grand festival that they showed an Eevee evolving, and until early XY that they showed a Pikachu evolving, but I otherwise agree. I remember I never lost the hope that Dawn's Togekiss would be related to Misty until the last second.
  6. Nicolas721

-Togepi not evolving or developing during the Johto arc. There were plenty of moments to do this, and it would have reflected Misty's development. -The winter clothes in DP not appearing more. They only had a few appareances during the Snowbelle arc. -Charizard not battling Reshiram. He had...
Back
Top Bottom