Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

"We wanted to do something special for all players to enjoy as the 3DS last entries. It wasn't for the money, believe me".
  2. Nicolas721

It seems that Nintendo's strategy of releasing the important news at the end backfired, we've gotten all kinds of merchandise and interview leaks lately. I have zero attachment to past evil teams, but battling bosses and grunts will be fun. Just please, let it happen in the postgame. Also...
  3. Nicolas721

They seem to be very enthusiastic about this secret feature. I hope we know more about it soon... You have read more interviews than me, it shouldn't be surprising.
  4. Nicolas721

I don't really want some Saturday morning cartoon villains stealing time of my precious Aether, it already happened once. It could be a decent thing to do in the postgame through, as long as their battles aren't watered down. Festival Battle Plaza would kill two complaints with one stone, but I...
  5. Nicolas721

Nice leak, even if it's fake I like how it reveals things about the trials instead of making up mechanics using Mimikyu and Johto Pokemon. I'd like to see optional trials like in the anime, and Passimian/Oranguru would be fun to battle taking into account their abilities.
  6. Nicolas721

Fake-makers always forget that Corocoro never shows silouettes outside the cover... The news have to be dropped in Monday or Thursday, or else they would be running the risk of Corocoro revealing the news. Of course, Corocoro won in October 2016, and there's the possibility of it don't having news.
  7. Nicolas721

Wow, these last pages...And they said I was desperate. We have zero evidence to believe that the youtuber will reveal something decent. Alolan Noctowl would seem fanservice, but if that gives us a non-brown Hoothoot I'm up for it! Wooper getting something would be nice.
  8. Nicolas721

Koko, Lele and Fini resemble humans a bit with their heads, body and hands, while Tapu Bulu's face and body are the same thing and he has hooves on his hands. As I explained, Bulu remaining the same would be a reference to his island not having major landscape changes.
  9. Nicolas721

So in the past it was speculated that Nanu and UlaUla may have some importance, due to the player owning a black Z-ring, and now Tapu Bulu appears alongside 3 question marks. Maybe the other 3 islands will get big redesigns, and the other 3 Tapus will get new forms alongside them? Tapu Bulu...
  10. Nicolas721

As it's Japan-only, my prediction is that it's a merchandise line about archaeologist Pikachu or something. The puppet Marshtomp from the related videos has made my month.:love:
Back
Top Bottom