• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

It's sad to read some opinions saying that some things weren't changed. I looked at USUM with negativity, knowing that they would repeat some of the same mistakes, but deep in my heart I wanted the games to prove their worth. But no, they made the same mistakes of not listening to the players...
  2. Nicolas721

I'm very enthusiastic and hyped. New Alolan forms and Walking Pokemon have like a 5% chance of being announced, but the emphasis on the immersion and the expansion of Alola may be definitely worth them. There is the massive overhaul of the Ultra Space, which adds a few hours of playtime, Mantine...
  3. Nicolas721

But ORAS didn't have 3 new buildings and 4 new beaches :LOL:
  4. Nicolas721

I was a bit dissapointed when I looked the region, but then I realized that there are more changes than there were in ORAS and the potential of fixing older areas like the blue hotel and the golf course and to have new areas still exists, so I'm not worried. Photo club looks fun, I'll use it if...
  5. Nicolas721

Since gen 3, Primary versions have used the Sugimori art of their mascots, while remakes and third versions always use different art. Maybe it hasn't been drawn yet.
  6. Nicolas721

Seeing what happened with the championships makes me think they should change the name of the games to "UltraDon'tBuyMe" and "UltraWaitForTheSwitchGame" and have Bidoof in the boxart. Not only this gives the competitive players less reasons to buy the game, also it lowers our chances of getting...
Back
Top Bottom