Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I'm not buying the "TR is leaving" theory either. First of all, I don't even believe the "SM is testing waters for retiring Team Rocket" theory, because, while their absences are indeed too big sometimes, BW tried it in a more clear way, and we all know what happened. Also, they wouldn't get...
  2. Nicolas721

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

My guess is that Stufful's VA is a bit expensive. Looking at her Wikipedia page she doesn't seem that big of a deal, but she is a model and has a lot of followers on Twitter, and her role was promoted more than usual. Maybe the producers think that TR appearing without Stufful would be confusing...
  3. Nicolas721

In one hand, their appareance rate is lower than it should be, and there are many missed opportunities for them to appear without interrupting the natural flow on the episode. But on the other, their characterization has been much better this series and their importance has improved over time...
  4. Nicolas721

Maybe they will get their own episode soon, probably focusing on Stufful or Alolan Meowth (which my theory is that it will belong to Plumeria).
  5. Nicolas721

Well, they have to compete with Team Skull, episodic villains that work better (Persian, Salandit) and other sources of drama like the Tapu Koko battles. I agree that they should be given more motivations and subplots, but they shouldn't be forced in situations when they don't belong.
Back
Top Bottom