Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

That happened twice so they would prevent the backlash from the games announced, as one was a 3DS third version split in two and the other one was...LGPE. This time there's nothing fans would want more than a new generation. Not even the Sinnoh remake, even its hardcore fans would accept seeing...
  2. Nicolas721

The Talia leak is...interesting. The style looks like the most recent Hoenn and Kanto maps, not even in Deviantart you find something similar (If you do, please send it to me). However is suspicious that only the peninsula is seen, and its accompanying logo and artwork are very weird and don't...
  3. Nicolas721

TPCi doesn't get much revenue for DVD sales, the distributors have more control about that. The Pokemon TV App got a major update today and the Twitch marathon isn't covering early seasons so it has to be about something else. I think they used anime footage so they could be more or less...
  4. Nicolas721

The chubbybaras leak was a bit refreshing to see after the England piggybacking went out of control. I think it's fake because the Battle Tree was supposed to be an anniversary thing, If they were planning to bring even more old characters back they would have done so in LGPE. Those are their...
  5. Nicolas721

2 hours 5 minutes from now.
  6. Nicolas721

I think we could see Detective Pikachu for Switch announced, I doubt they'll miss out the movie. Gen 2 Quest is harder to predict, as we only have the placeholders to guess so we don't even know if it's on development. They could release Meltan and Melmetal only, which would coincide with their...
  7. Nicolas721

Stretching it as some Poketubers will would, maybe this means that an Ice-type cute Pokemon will be a key figure this generation, maybe a mythical or just a normal mon. After all, most if not all titles from the collection use puns. Note that this does NOT mean the region will be icy, as shown...
  8. Nicolas721

Gen 7's theme is either invasion (UBs, the environment being filled with Pokemon from other regions, Team Skull & Aether not feeling natural to the region, Necrozma) or cultures blending together (Asian towns, the creation of a League, regional variants). An interview also mentioned that the...
  9. Nicolas721

@Oriden February 6th: Mewtwo's birthday. They always acknowledge it on social media, and as this is supposed to be the year of Mewtwo there could be something. Late February-Early March: M22's second trailer (Based on patterns, but it could be delayed like the December trailer) Early April...
  10. Nicolas721

About the Tweet...Well, Shaymin, Keldeo and Diancie got their new forms revealed around that day, one month before their movie. But Mewtwo getting one then doesn't align with what we know from the merchandise...I guess time will tell. However, WPM seems to be hinting towards a game reveal in...
  11. Nicolas721

To summarize: M22's sole writer is Takeshi Shudo, M01's writer, but he passed away 8 years ago. So unless there's a second writer that doesn't want to take credit that means chances of Meltan, Melmetal, a Gen8 mon and a New Mewtwo form being featured have greatly diminished. I agree. If you...
  12. Nicolas721

The 2019 game will be the people who played LGPE's introduction to abilities. Anything that suggests a change or upgrade to them should be deemed fake. The idea of gyms as Colosseums sounds very cool. I think that making gyms/trials' sites bigger and more important is a good way to make them...
  13. Nicolas721

Sun & Moon is technically a 4-region game. If you want to see how a 2-region game would work with present day's game design just imagine the first region finishing in the Akala trial and the second region starting in Male City.
  14. Nicolas721

Each McDonalds collection has 6-8 toys on average, so we will likely buy see Dialga, Palkia and many legendaries more, making the collection legendary-themed and NOT Sinnoh-themed.
  15. Nicolas721

UB Nut UB Bolt UB Go UB Mercury UB Kanto (because Kanto is so awesome) UB Clickbait UB Placeholder
  16. Nicolas721

Professor Oak's "wait" and the "To be Continued..." part gives me hope that Meltan has some kind of secret. But if it doesn't have one, then I will be very disappointed to see that Gen 7 ended up with no less than 4 mythicals with zero relationship to the world they belong, zero relationships...
  17. Nicolas721

I wanted to like the guy, but the fact that its pupil (what I assumed was a metal ball that held everything together) can blink really bothers me. Ditto can transform into every Pokemon, I don't see how it turning into monsters Go players haven't seen is a glitch or a mistake. It seems like a...
  18. Nicolas721

The new Pokemon belongs to the weird and cute category that I like but...I just can't accept it, it looks too simple, like if it was designed on a couple of minutes. It just screams of artificial, with its perfectly-shaped nut. Time will tell what it is, but I'm crossing my fingers it has an...
  19. Nicolas721

View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1039146517544755200 View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1039158314519683072 View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1039200755192922112 I'm not taking his words for confirmation for anything, but I fully expect some people to do so...
  20. Nicolas721

I like whales, so I support the leak. By the way, Joe Merrick has made vague hints at Johto being in LGPE on Twitter, so expect lots of leaks "coincidentally" mentioning it from now on.
Back
Top Bottom