• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Go has almost triple the amount of catchable Pokemon Let's Go has at the moment...If people already accepted the downgrade to Kanto Pokemon only one time, they'll do it again. And they could always add 2-10 new Pokemon to call people's attention. At least it will change the old fans'...
  2. Nicolas721

I knew the game would do well. There were many segments that were going to buy the game regardless of its quality: -Pokemon fans who like having new adventures yearly and who like Walking Pokemon and Eevee. -Pokemon Go hardcore fans who liked being flattered and who have enough acquisitive...
  3. Nicolas721

Mystery Gift is on the start menu now. YES. This game has many QoL features I appreciate. Some of the PokeRide options are very dumb, in my opinion. Snorlax looks very uncomfortable, and Persian is one of those nobody asked for. I'd have added Tentacruel and Dewgong for water.
  4. Nicolas721

Nope, they are just harder to find: View: https://twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/1062390801060249600
  5. Nicolas721

Just because it will be a simple and small change/retcon doesn't mean it won't be a change/retcon.
  6. Nicolas721

It looks much better than the leaked serpentine form from a few weeks ago. Its tough body suits it and the black nuts make it look even more mechanic and rough. However, it's not that good, and like others I wonder if it's worth the hassle. (Stats-wise, something tells me it will...) They'll...
  7. Nicolas721

Are some of you guys complaining because the battles can be tedious? Yes, it's artificial difficulty, but it's difficulty at the end of the day, and it may mean that the game isn't a walk in the park after all. This would be my dream feature, as it gives you an excuse to raise and use your PC...
  8. Nicolas721

The badge quest is already confirmed, and so is Team Rocket, which has the same objectives from before. May I ask what else are you expecting?
  9. Nicolas721

New moves: The starters having access to loads of special powers fits the spirit of the game, I kinda like it. Secret techniques: It seems they listened to the complains that Poke Ride was a good idea but that it didn't feel natural enough. I can see this coming back in Gen 8 with a few tweaks...
  10. Nicolas721

It has also been speculated in the past that the reason why Jynx is trademarked a lot is to prevent illegal distributions of the now-banned episode Holliday Hi-Jynx.
  11. Nicolas721

The aura and the shiny coloration aren't features in which one prevents the existence of the other though...We have actually had both since Gen II. The existence of this feature is a very strong evidence towards shiny walking Pokemon not being programmed.
  12. Nicolas721

The controversy isn't coming from Lickylicky or Kingdra being obtainable or not, but rather from a lack of respect towards those generations. If Go accepted them before trades and legendaries, why shouldn't its brother game do the same? Cost/Benefit is also a very important factor. They...
  13. Nicolas721

Character customization wasn't announced for SM until september and it wasn't its debut game, it's a matter of patience. Also, I would assume they'd like your clothes and Pikachu/Eevee's clothes to match. The PC, unlike Brendan, doesn't look like Red or Leaf enough, that's another point in favor...
  14. Nicolas721

I knew that something fishy was going on when the Alola forms turned out to be exactly of the types Kanto lacked. What a shame that I don't like any of them \_(ヅ)_/ ᷄ Seeing the graphics gives me mixed feelings, that I have had before with the Mario & Luigi Superstar saga remake. I want to see...
  15. Nicolas721

It has been 15 hours since the announcement and the sub-forum hasn't been created, only a thread, one hour ago...Thanks, Bulbagarden... The things I like about this are the features like walking Pokemon coming back and the graphics, but those have a high chance of coming back in Gen 8 and I'm...
Back
Top Bottom