Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Julia's Reviews on Various Media

It's nice to see people loving (for the most part) a Digimon product. I think I'll try the game after I finish Pokemon Violet (since I have no money now lol). I like that it offers a nice story with a customized experience, but at the same time I hope there are easy ways to check which content...
  2. Nicolas721

I watched it yesterday and I agree, it's a fun simple movie that gets the job done. I like stories about how a quest can help you understand a loved one better. However I wish the trials for the chiso had been expanded since they seemed interesting, and that Yasha had gotten a character arc.
  3. Nicolas721

I liked Xros Wars when it came out, but now I can see that it hasn't aged that well. It feels like a mishmash of One Piece and Gurenn Lagann that (unlike those) puts plot and action over characterization, so it may feel empty at times. And yeah, Hunters is a disaster that wastes a decent...
  4. Nicolas721

I also liked Yellow more than RB. It's better to see an ensemble cast rather than Red solving everything and has many great scenes. I only wish the "middle act" lasted more so there wouldn't be so many at the end. Tagiru was really bad, he's like Cameron from the anime but as the protagonist...
  5. Nicolas721

Ouch, I kinda wanted to see it because it looked promising, but it sounds like it has a lot of tragedy, both in-universe and outside of it. :wynaut: Do you know how it compares to 7-Seeds, though? I thought its first season was meh but its second one was fun.
  6. Nicolas721

Okay, looking forward to your view on it eventually. But in my opinion... Not always. Nope. The characters choose to behave that way after not dealing with autism correctly, and they have a lot of problems besides that one. Nope. The support group isn't portrayed as a negative thing, and the...
  7. Nicolas721

What do you think of th Atypical Netflix series? I finished season 1 and liked it a lot, but I'm clueless whether it's a good representation of autism.
  8. Nicolas721

I'm in season 6 episode 5 and I agree with what you said. It's very engaging and takes great twists, which makes it a very unpredictable show, and most season finales are great with very good action and lots of creativity. It's laid-back moments are great too. Its flaws have been that some...
Back
Top Bottom