Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

After reading many times the Pokedex entries and the Wikipedia pages about apples, my conclusion is that both Flapple and Appletun are made from acid apples, it's just that Appletun is covered in nectar so it appears to be a sweet apple. Its signature move Acid Malic therefore represents its...
  2. Nicolas721

Have we gotten any news on who designed which Pokémon? All I remember is that Ariga said he designed the Rookidee family a few months ago.
  3. Nicolas721

I have seen two, and neither looks like a regular monkey: View: https://twitter.com/vim_a_r_t/status/1228063372006088714 View: https://twitter.com/LKToxtricity/status/1228025209749491717
  4. Nicolas721

Yes, those were the last ones. The silouettes were shown on Pokemon Sunday (a.k.a. in video form) and were revealed on Corocoro, this seems the other way around. Also, coincidentally this week 10 years ago Zoroark was revealed.
  5. Nicolas721

I know, but I'd liked for Mr. Rime to look like a real black and white creature. But Vulpix is based on an artic fox and Sandshrew is based on an igloo, it's not exactly an asspull. Maaaaaybe it is based on Swedish dancing with wooden shoes, and because Sweden is stereotypically an snowy...
  6. Nicolas721

Fallinks has grown on me, its "uncovered form" is cute and has a pleasing color scheme. Mr. Rime on the other hand has gone down in my rankings. It's nice that is a reference to Charles Chaplin, but then...why doesn't it have a monochrome color scheme? And where does its Ice-type comes from...
  7. Nicolas721

My thoughts on the final batch & others:
  8. Nicolas721

Great: Sobble, Zamazenta Good: Grookey, Scorbunny, Yamper, Dreadnaw, Corviknight, Obstagoon, Zacian, G-Zigzagoon Neutral: Wooloo, Gossifleur, Impidimp, Alcremie, Rolycoly, Morpeko, Cramorant, Polteagist, Sirfetch'd, G-Weezing, G-Linoone Bad: Eldegoss (It was initially on neutral but looking at...
  9. Nicolas721

From what I've been reading and posting the last 7 months the other thread is for both, but I guess the mods are the ones who will decide.
  10. Nicolas721

@SpinyShell Sorry, it does exist. New Pokemon Species Speculation My impressions with this gen are similar to my impressions with Gen 1, I am in deep love with the starters and legendaries but I'm neutral towards anything else.
  11. Nicolas721

Cramorant's wings look very underdeveloped for something that is a primarily Flying type, don't they? I think that maybe they could be a sign that Cramorant will evolve into a cross of an albatross with a war plane that launches the fishes as missiles.
  12. Nicolas721

Polteagist is cute. It becomes more creative when you realize the ghost is actually the liquid, and has a pleasing color scheme and animations. I'm clueless whether it will have an evolution or not, would it be a shelf? a crockery? I don't think it's the elephant, it never looked teapot-like...
  13. Nicolas721

Yamper looks much better in the official artwork. The colors are less saturated and it has a bigger head, so it looks more proportionate overall. I kinda like it now. Alcremie is very reminiscent of Slurpuff, but much better and more elegant. And its Gigantamax concept is great. Rolypoly has...
Back
Top Bottom