Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

Maybe the book is referring to Movie 1 being in theaters? Just season 2 during a few months in 2015. Netflix works with its own "subtitlers" all the time, it's probably better to use one of those than to pay royalties to the people from the event. On a related note, I wouldn't have hope that...
  2. Nicolas721

Well, Netflix has been interested in the series more than usual for a long time, according to some sources they even wanted the rights for the live-action film, so 2019 could be the year they got the deal. I just hope they make foreign dubs synced with the English release, or that at least they...
  3. Nicolas721

Are you sure? Why would he choose a trip over a very prestigious job that would be able to pay at least 5 trips? And why didn't TPCi hire someone else?
  4. Nicolas721

I think somewhere it was mentioned that the movies' production finishes on April or May, so it makes sense that they're talking about the actual movie. Besides, nobody would be dumb enough to confuse a trailer dub for a movie dub. So this means that either the movie is being released in the...
Back
Top Bottom