Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'm more surprised that they decided to end the prerelease period with 2,5 months of forms and evolutions of past Pokémon (100% Kanto Pokemon, if you count ), ignoring new features and new Pokémon. It's like after Dexit they gave up on hardcore fans and decided only to focus on casual fans...
  2. Nicolas721

I think that besides starter evos, we will finally see the dogs' types, signature moves and story role. I hope also for an unpredictable twist like when the Aether Foundation and Ultra Beasts were revealed.
  3. Nicolas721

I agree, after 20 year of fanarts and one year of Madame showing it as a crane or swan many of us thought impossible a Farfetch'd evo would keep pretty much the same shape as Farfetch'd, yet it doesn't, it's just a recolor of it with a sword and a shield, and its move having a random name...
  4. Nicolas721

I'm sure that trailers are made weeks or even months before we see them so they can be translated in other languages. Also, the "game footage not final" will surely appear through all videos until release like it happened with Let's Go.
  5. Nicolas721

In approximately 18 hours from now the new movie will be screened in Los Angeles. So either there's a news drop in the morning, new Pokemon are revealed during the movie or there's nothing at all. The Japanese release could still have a new SWSH trailer, but with the franchise becoming more...
Back
Top Bottom