Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Thoughts and whatnot

I don't own any game from that generation where I can obtain Ho-Oh, Reshiram, Kyurem, Giratina and Landorus. Also, filling all the blanks would take some time and I prefer to focus on Shield for now. Maybe some day...
  2. Nicolas721

Thoughts and whatnot

Congratulations for not giving up on your dreams! In case you or someone wants do it again, my recommendations would be: 1. Go on social media and try to make friends who own the games you need, that way you can trade locally and you avoid spending on buying another game. 2. Use the DS exploit...
  3. Nicolas721

Thoughts and whatnot

I liked reading through your opinions, wasn't expecting you to bring three regions at once. I don't think the "furry trend" affected Rillaboom and Cinderace much, since designs like that were to be expected for a rabbit and a gorilla, but boy it did hurt Inteleon, its human proportions made the...
  4. Nicolas721

Thoughts and whatnot

Phanpy and Teddiursa are adorable. Sadly we'll never get Let's go versions with them because they were below the Johto Top 30 in popularity. :cry: It's nice that at least someone did the Regi subquest without looking at the Internet. Also, its hilarious that it's 2020 and there isn't a game...
  5. Nicolas721

Thoughts and whatnot

Nice thoughts! Gen 1 has its flaws but it also has something for everyone. My favorite: Squirtle The cutest: Squirtle, Ditto, Poliwag, Mew The coolest: Articuno (pun not intended), Blastoise, Mewtwo The prettiest: Dragonair, Arcanine The spookiest: Gengar, Hypno Most unique: Ditto, Snorlax Most...
Back
Top Bottom