Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

New Pocket Monsters anime Episode titles predictions & Prediction Reviews
    Threadmarks: Final prediction review (continued)

Ok, here we go! ERE=Equivalent Real Episode I hope you liked it! Hopefully I'll do better in the next miniseries, and remember that the first prediction for Horizons is already available.
  2. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Final prediction review

Hi guys! It's time to review what things did I got right about the second half of Journeys. Spoilers for the whole series below. ERE=Equivalent Real Episode. The missing ones will be covered on an upcoming post, it will come out this week. I hope you liked it!
  3. Nicolas721

Wow, I'm glad you like the series! As I said before my plan was late April but I might move it up a week.
  4. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2023 #1 Ash's goodbye miniseries Prediction

Hi people! Welcome to the possibly only update of the Aim to be A Pokemon Master series or the final part of Journeys, or whatever you want to call it, unless it's "special episodes", if that's the case please go away. So, let's begin as our time is short. -JN142: Pokemon Contest! Wallace Cup...
  5. Nicolas721

Of course! But first I need to know some basic details as well as a release date.
  6. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2022 #2 FINAL Journeys Prediction

Hi guys, welcome to my final prediction...ever. Just kidding, it's just the final Journeys one. Let's speculate how the league and the post-league could turn out. -JN117: Iris' test! Enter Mega Garchomp! -JN118: Ash's Master Class debut! Surpass the Steel-types! -JN119: Leon is in trouble...
  7. Nicolas721

Thanks! My prediction review will come around June and the next prediction will come when the matches for the first round of the Master Class are revealed.
  8. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2022 #1

Hi guys, welcome to another one of my reasonable predictions, as we approach Journeys' climax I'll get more ambitious with these and the opening has stuff I can work with, so let's start. -JN106: Sinnoh Grand Underground! Find the secret oasis! (The explorer returns) -JN107: Two Dragonite and...
  9. Nicolas721

I'd like Serena to get two but the anime is just more episodic nowadays :/ They might get away with it with Lillie as it's a plot they've been teasing it for almost 3 years now but there's also a chance it's resolved in one episode or blatantly ignored. Are those Cramorant and Serena? What a...
  10. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2021 #3

Hi guys, welcome to another one of my crazy predictions. It's possible anytime this week a next year preview occurs and destroys all of this but I want to run the risk. -JN096: The Master Class draws near! Gengar's full power! (I think it will be VS Will since he's an unseen Elite Four that...
  11. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2021 #2

Hi guys! It's time for another one of these. I'm inspired by the magazine leak which showed Pokemon that could be appearing soon. I hope you enjoy it. -JN078: Beat Machamp at the Poke-Olympics! and Shedinja's secret! -JN079: Project Mew Trial! Jirachi's mysterious meteorite! -JN080: Nurse Joy...
  12. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Journeys Prediction Review #1

Hi guys. It's finally time to see how well/bad I've done with my predictions of this series so far. Some of these could be revisited in the future in case I get something right in an upcoming episode (which is what happened in prediction #1 lol). This includes spoilers of all anime episodes and...
  13. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2021 #1

Hi guys! It's time for another one of these. The preview changed some of my plans, so I adjusted them. I hope you enjoy it. -JN063: Lilycove Aquatic Park! A Pikachu Squad adventure! -JN064: Angry Glaile? Cross the snowstorm! (Yeah, I think these episodes will turn out to be exactly what they...
  14. Nicolas721

We thankfully took a break from Kanto lol. I think the Opal stuff is next as it's almost certain to take place in Galar.
  15. Nicolas721

@CoolUmut77 @Lightning Flame Blast Yeah, I'm shocked too, it seemed like another "Too logical and too cool to actually happen in the show" thing that happens a lot in my predictions. Ponyta first appeared in merchandise a few months ago, so I don't know if I deserve that one. :p
  16. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2020 #3

Hi guys, it's time for another one of these. What will happen now that SWSH is covered? The answer: anything, but I'll do my best. -JN050: Marvelous scientific discovery! The rebellious Dracovish! -JN051: Evolution training time with Mr. Mime! (Some of Goh's Pokemon evolve, and Farfetch'd...
  17. Nicolas721

@BigDocFan Aw, you got my hopes up. But yeah, it's close enough (through not as close as PM015 from the OP :p ).
  18. Nicolas721

Is it confirmed? Where? :lapras:
  19. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2020 #2

Hi guys, it's time for another one of these. The overabundance of Kanto and Lab Slice of life stuff + the lack of subplots make it harder to get something right in this series but I'll keep trying as it's very fun to do. -JN033: Farfetch'd vs Zorua! Midnight battle! (My original idea was to use...
  20. Nicolas721

Threadmarks: Prediction 2020 #1.43d3e3fgg

Here's a small prediction I made for April Fools over a month ago. I doubt I'll include it on next year's prediction review unless something is right. SS024: Go goes to the aquarium! A catching spree! SS025: Pewter Gym challenge! Ash vs Blanche! SS026: Ninja battle in Kalos! Toshi and Toshi...
Back
Top Bottom