Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

How does Cosmoem evolve in these games? Both Bulbapedia and Serebii just state the old Sun/Moon evolution method. Does that mean it can't evolve at all?
  2. Nicolas721

Their plan from now on seems to distribute starters and mythicals between games' releases via events so they don't become forgotten. It's the equivalent of making the Kanto starers and legendary birds available in XY in preparation for ORAS having everything else. Not everything has to make...
  3. Nicolas721

It's always sad losing moves, I personally liked Ice Ball and Signal Beam, but it's not as much of a massacre compared to LGPE, quite a lot of gimmicks are gone. It's great that they are planning to do 6 mythical distributions between this game and the next, I hope all of them are easy to obtain...
  4. Nicolas721

The title of the thread should say the state of the datamine, with something like "Oct 30: Nothing yet", "Nov 5: IT'S HAPPENING", "Nov 7: Items added", etc. So we don't have to read every new message to see if something new popped up. Returning characters should go on the story thread, I...
Back
Top Bottom