Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

In UltraSun, you can get a regular one through the story and make it shiny if you restart the game a high number of times (chances of 1 in 680), though you can't get another one if you already obtained a regular one. In Sword & Shield you can find it in the Crown Tundra DLC as one of the bosses...
  2. Nicolas721

You cant, there's no in game event or distribution related to that. If you want a shiny you have to breed it until you get one or import it from other game.
  3. Nicolas721

As far as I know the conditions of the event dens are fixed and aren't influenced by the Shiny Charm and all that stuff, that is why Marill appears twice in the list, one spot is for fixed Shiny Marill and one is for fixed non Shiny Marill. Also, take into account that 2% is waaaaay higher than...
  4. Nicolas721

Ouch, I guess that's the end for 2% chance shinies for me as I don't have enough time to play. Anyway, how do I join someone's Dynamax Adventure?
  5. Nicolas721

Can you soft-reset for getting a shiny in a Max Raid? For example, if the Den has a Gourgeist can I reset until I get a shiny on that same den (2% on the current event, to be precise) or if the den contains a normal one it will forever be a normal one?
  6. Nicolas721

Does Unburden's speed boost activate when berries are consumed? It depends on what kind of fan are you. If you have enjoyed previous game in spite of their flaws you'll find the usual campaign with decent Pokemon distribution, cool features, new ways of connecting with your Pokemon, and some...
Back
Top Bottom