Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Preview M23: Koko

All the movies that have been released with a teaser of the next one say hi. If they are already taking one experiment with the release date, they can take another by pushing the next movie to August or September. And they might want for tourists to watch the movie while the Olympics are still...
  2. Nicolas721

The song is decent but the singing itself is...not good. I've felt in love with all movie songs since movie 16 so I really hope this one doesn't brake the pattern. It depends on how the pandemic impacted the production, but I'd say it's probably returning to normal right now. They can start...
  3. Nicolas721

Both things are independent. Everything points to Zarude having as much lore as Zeraora (there isn't any "More about Zarude will be revealed later" announcement on the official site, there is a "Not available during normal gameplay" one instead) and the west was going to receive the event much...
  4. Nicolas721

Agh, I really wanted to see if Miguel could return home with his family and the Day of the Dead release was perfect. I don't think they'll go the On Demand route, as despite not having as high numbers as before the Pokémon movies are still in the highest grossing movies in Japan almost every...
  5. Nicolas721

Was expecting Celebi, got shiny Celebi instead. :sneaky: The animation looks less bright and less rough than the one from the teaser, and more similar to the one in M21. But I don't mind it as Ash's design goes better with it and the Pokémon look fine too. All Pokémon are in the Galar Dex...
  6. Nicolas721

It's a man, because I doubt they'll show a woman's bare chest.
  7. Nicolas721

Agree. I double checked Bulbapedia and Moltres and Zapdos apparently appeared in M20. Either way, it's hard to ignore the trend.
  8. Nicolas721

I like that they continued with the Alternate Universe concept. While PM being set in anywhere gives them less limitations AU just gives more room to creativity. I don't like Ash's outfit. It feels very repetitive after M21 and PM and doesn't mesh at all with the more detailed and more rough...
Back
Top Bottom