Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

If I'm reading Serebii's table correctly, it means that 5 star Vanilluxe are guaranteed to be shiny. That sounds like a good thing but it's actually a bad one, as it'll be nearly impossible to join one via y-comm with that low chance of appearing.:lapras: And the shiny itself is rather...meh.
  2. Nicolas721

I already have a Shiny Omastar from a random raid from two months ago, but it seems like a great opportunity to catch the old one. It's also nice that they're Crown exclusives and 2 version exclusives, hopefully the next one is Bagon since no one wants to look at my signature and give me one...
  3. Nicolas721

Finally something creative for a change, and making the other Tin available is a nice touch. Copperajah has a very mediocre shiny sadly, which is even less noticeable in the (very ugly) Gigantamax, but I'll participate anyway.
  4. Nicolas721

You still have a few hours!!!
  5. Nicolas721

Wow, they must be very desperate to focus on a trade evolution Isle of Armor debuting-mon, topping it off with an elusive Kanto starter Gigantamax also available. Still unsure on my participation, I love Politoed to death but I already have I shiny one in Gen 7.
  6. Nicolas721

Azumarill is shaped like an egg so it wasn't a surprise for me. What's more surprising is that we 're kinda getting many special events in a row. To be fair it's not that hard to obtain one now with Max Soup + that gift of 89 Dynite Ore from a few weeks ago. And they got to keep some things...
  7. Nicolas721

Ouch, I was hoping for normal so they could maybe make Porygon-Z available. But Lapras, Centiskorch and Turtonator are always fun to battle.
  8. Nicolas721

Pass. No trade evos and no Armor content but at least the opposite version's apple wyrm is available. The focus is on 2 semi-related types rather than on Gigantamaxes, and I think it will last until early 2021 (all types will be covered within 9 months). The ignored Gigantamaxes will likely be...
  9. Nicolas721

It ends tomorrow. But seeing how events are now I'm expecting just random Pokemon from Psychic and Fairy types.
  10. Nicolas721

I kinda got the theme right but all but one Pokemon wrong. Me from May would have really appreciated the Milotic and the Rhyperior. Apparently we won't see any featured Pokemon from Armor for now. Maybe when Crown launches...
  11. Nicolas721

I'd personally like a dark blue ir a gray one to reference blimps. This doesn't override the mining event, that one ends on July 30th. This event mons also give Armorite ore.
  12. Nicolas721

So am I. I like the species but its shiny is just a member of the "pink/purple" ones. Also its capture chances make me worried since there's no way I'm spending 50+Wishing Stars so I plan on joining others' raids.
  13. Nicolas721

Mining is a cool theme I guess, and Isle of Armor players are going to appreciate the Armorite Ore and players without neither Armor and NSO are going to appreciate the Rhyperior (which is a pain to obtain otherwise). But I can see myself getting tired of this very quickly.
  14. Nicolas721

The good parts are that Nutty has less chances to even be event-exclusive and obtaining Pikachu obviously, the bad part is that it looks like a very repetitive event, it would have been better to drop all 3 at the same time and have it run for 3-4 weeks.
  15. Nicolas721

Giant Nut where are you? :cry: Well, at least I don't own Cotonee and Rotom yet and battling Dragapult could be fun.
  16. Nicolas721

I just obtained Ditto and the EV items literally two weeks ago -________- Well, at least I haven't caught Mime Jr., Pichu, Cleffa and Riolu, hopefully the odds will be on my favor. I don't get why it only lasts 5 days though.
  17. Nicolas721

I was shocked when I saw the news, as I thought it was replacing the current Snorlax event and due to some limitations I haven't catched any of the 3 Gigantamax so I would have had to go alone through all of them. But thankfully that wasn't the case. This is a very cool event, and is probably...
  18. Nicolas721

I missed Snorlax because my team was very weak when it came out, and I thought that Snorlax wouldn't come back on over a year so I prepared a spare Giga-Kingler and Giga-Toxtricity for trade, but now that Snorlax is back it seems I don't have to give away those :cool: unless you have a...
  19. Nicolas721

We know we're getting new events on the 27th. My money is on Gigantamax Pikachu/Eevee (who are the focus of the Go event) or Venusaur/Blastoise. Or maybe they'll just go crazy and add Gigantamax Venusaur/Blastoise via free DLC, but I doubt it. I also doubt it's Gigantamax Melmetal as they would...
  20. Nicolas721

Do I need to activate the online in the Y-Comm for this and the Snorlax event to appear? Or do they just appear automathically?
Back
Top Bottom