Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I've finished the Regis and Calyrex parts, and here are my thoughts: The Calyrex story was okay. I haven't seen the end of the Peony story, but gives me low hopes about it. (Please don't spoil it btw) The birds and Regis' stories were Dynamax Adventures are good. The raids' slowness became...
  2. Nicolas721

G-Slowking is...a wizard? I guess it has some Hero/Villain and Future/Past themes with Slowbro, but both designs look extremely mediocre and disconnected to everything to me. Dynamax adventures are interesting, and are a nice way to make raids less repetitive as they guarantee a Legendary...
  3. Nicolas721

Take a third option: Dynamax is available in the DP remakes but the games don't revolve around them. You can get a Dynamax Band in the postgame and it is available in the Battle Tower, but that's it, like Megas in SM. And if they don't appear it wouldn't be the end of the world, haven't we...
  4. Nicolas721

It has always worked like that. Well, Unova Dex had the musketeers in the middle and the Alola Dex had Zygarde in the middle. They likely don't want to spoil the complete number of Pokemon in the Dex early, specially as the player receives Kubfu relatively early. Of course, that strategy fails...
  5. Nicolas721

I would think so since the Porygons aren't mythicals. The reason why 2 and Z don't appear in your Dex is because you haven't seen them and thus the Pokedex only shows the list up to the Pokemon with the highest dex number you've seen.
  6. Nicolas721

My thoughts on the DLC: The Isle of Armor is really pretty. Who would have thought that mountains that block the look of other areas and secret passages was what the Wild Area needed to finally feel immersive and to become something that would give me hope for this franchise's future with more...
  7. Nicolas721

Magearna and Genesect's forms are recolors so they don't need any new models, and Keldeo was included in the base game where they likely had more time to code the forms (which could be why they also coded Kyurem and Necrozma's forms back then). Also, legendaries have priority over mythicals...
  8. Nicolas721

It's disappointing that apparently we'll only get 19 new catchable Pokemon in the overworld in Crown, and for some bizarre reason all of them (besides Swablu) are either 1 stage or 3 stage families. All because of those fossils. Alternate formes.
  9. Nicolas721

It's cool that we'll see some trial-like features and not just battles in the Isle of Armor campaign. However, the part where they say the armor only has three parts and that one is a fetch quest makes me afraid of the story only lasting like two hours. The Alola Dex looks great... Please...
  10. Nicolas721

@dig I checked popular hackers/rumors accounts like Eclipse_tt, mattyoukhana, SciresM and CentroPokemonLeaks and none of them even mention the list. That's confirmed, the website shows a "New Pokedexes" in their list of features. Well, it's unevitable when there are just 40-50 lines added...
  11. Nicolas721

It was very disappointing waking up to see a recap and a very simple regional variant. Things got sightly better with the webpage stuff, but I really don't get this franchise's marketing anymore. As many said above, Zapdos looks great in motion. Articuno looks very majestic, and Regidrake's...
  12. Nicolas721

About time. The worst case scenario for me would be Giga Venusaur & Blastoise + tutor moves. Slowbro would at least provide a couple hours of speculation about its origins. The latest Wild Area event (which sounds great by the way) ends on June 29th, so either it only affects the mainland's...
  13. Nicolas721

Game Freak, you are brilliant. Of course receiving Pokémon that I already own is going to hype me up more than a trailer. And some of them being available in Go in the same type month is a coincidence, isn't it? Sarcasm aside, apparently the Home update contains data for 20+ moves that are...
  14. Nicolas721

I agree with many of the posts above. Precisely because it's their first venture on DLC is why they should go all-out and offer something valuable. With main games Game Freak can have their secrets because most of the audience knows that at the very least they'll get new Pokemon and locations, a...
  15. Nicolas721

Yeah, we got a total of 0 news during this month, we didn't even get something small or an interview. I don't think that means the DLC is delayed, it's more likely they are just keeping the surprise like in SWSH and there's only one trailer left with 30 Kanto Gigantamax.
  16. Nicolas721

The map of the Isle of Armor has been revealed. It looks very small, I was hoping for at least one or two cities. At least the areas look decent and it seems we could get a couple of caves. Also, I hope the Pokémon distribution in that gigantic sea is very diversified, I don't want those...
  17. Nicolas721

In the meantime, sorting them alphabetically is a decent solution. The Galar Dex is a mess because at intervals its ordered by area and at times it isn't, so the alphabetical order at least puts them in an order where you at least know the Pokémon's position.
  18. Nicolas721

Like others I really like that they went the DLC route for this. Not only because it's more player friendly, but also because it allows them to focus only in the new stuff. They don't have to spend time anymore thinking and programming where do they place the Pokemon from the expanded dex or if...
Back
Top Bottom