Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

World Championships in the anime

In previous series he was travelling to the location of his next badge at least, and the detours didn't matter anyway because all Ash needed to do was to get 8 badges within We don't know the exact timeframe, this is an example. But in this series Ash realistically should be having battles every...
  2. Nicolas721

Now that we've gotten a glimpse of how this plot will play out, I'm intrigued but I also have some concerns: +The battles have had great quality. No Z-moves is a relief. +Not knowing which character of gym Ash will challenge next, adding a degree of unpredictability. +Ash will need many battles...
  3. Nicolas721

In my opinion: -High chances: Ash, Leon (duh), Lance (already introduced), Steven (highly popular), Cynthia (highly popular), Ash's rival for this series (it's too early to tell if it's Houji or not). -Mid chances: Gary (everyone knows he's a researcher, but he's recognizable to lots of people...
  4. Nicolas721

While I like that they explained what Ash's goal will be, I'm also sightly confused by the explanation given. How are the battles measured? If it's by the Pokedex, when will it be upgraded? Does any battle count or just those in official tournaments? Only battling with those from your rank...
Back
Top Bottom