• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Episode Predictions

I thought of it more as this series' haunted house episode as seen in my predictions with Polteageist causing a literal Poltergeist. Also, it could have some short-lived rivalry with Gengar.
  2. Nicolas721

Episode Predictions

If upcoming "double" episodes like JN026 keep being themed, it would be cool if one of them was themed around Team Rocket with the first half focusing on Jessie and then the second half on James, with each one having their own mini-adventure. If we are going to spend more time in Kanto, it...
  3. Nicolas721

Episode Predictions

My uncle works at OLM and revealed some titles to me, I want to share them with you because they look dope: SS024: Go goes to the aquarium! A catching spree! SS025: Pewter Gym challenge! Ash vs Blanche! SS026: Ninja battle in Kalos! Toshi and Toshi Greninja! SS027: Muk's attack! Operation...
  4. Nicolas721

Episode Predictions

-An episode about Koharu trying out different Poke-goals and choosing out to be a PokeTuber at the end. -Leaks aside, the egg episode is bound to happen in Sinnoh, because it's so obvious is Riolu and Solaceon Town is somewhat memorable. -It would be cool if Raboot's evolution takes place in one...
  5. Nicolas721

Episode Predictions

That's hard to do when the only subplot related to them now is Chewtle, compared to the multiple they had in Alola. I guess there could be an episode where they could try to hack the gatcha machine or something like that.
Back
Top Bottom