Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

PM is not behind, as since the schedule change they have avoided breaks as much as possible. In 2019, 51 episodes were aired in total when the annual average in past years was around 46-47. By this point, both SM and XY were in episode 23, and XY premiered one month earlier, so the difference is...
  2. Nicolas721

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. It's sad because the next episodes had mysteries or cool things to look forward to, but understandable because of what we're living. Let's have hope that this will only lasts 2 months. Also, it seems that some people have to...reflect on their BW023 PTSD...
  3. Nicolas721

Even if an episode is finished and ready to air, it may be delayed in order to keep the production schedule stable. It's easier to be "6 episodes behind" than "0 episodes behind". Yes, that didn't happen in 2011, but I don't remember the earthquake directly affecting the episodes' production...
  4. Nicolas721

So I guess the hiatus will start around SS024-SS028. I wonder if we will have a new episode every 2 weeks or just a giant hiatus. Either way I hope the production team stays safe and healthy.
  5. Nicolas721

As far as I know, the whole production of the anime is done in Japan (except for the Kartana episode which if I recall correctly had help from Korea) and it doesn't seem like the kind of country which would stop working, specially in an industry like television which serves as a way of escapism...
Back
Top Bottom