Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Seasonal Discussions Digimon Adventure: discussion

I will comment on the final arcs first and in a later moment about the series as a whole.
  2. Nicolas721

I enjoyed the hell out of those fillers. It feels like they hired new writers because the characters feel alive again and with very interesting personalities and bump off each other very well, they feel like new episodes from the classic series. Of course, I question if this point in the series...
  3. Nicolas721

The post-Devimon episodes were very meh. All of them were Greymon beating the Digimon of the Week over and over again. And I would have preferred to debut against Devimon than against one of these, I get the reference but it feels very anticlimatic. Also, I'm starting to dislike the "Real world...
  4. Nicolas721

I have mixed feelings on the Devimon arc. In one hand all episodes follow the "Let's beat up the voiceless and personality-less villain of the week" formula, making it extremely tiring to see and at times predictable. But in the other hand it actually brought back some of the "strong...
  5. Nicolas721

The Eyesmon Arc was...okay. It started out strong with some mystery about the false Tokyo and all Perfect stages working together, but everything was finished with a Deus Ex Machina again :bulbaFacepalm: At least Nidhoggmon didn't die in one hit. And overall it felt kinda repetitive like some...
  6. Nicolas721

Episodes 8 and 12 are my Top 2 so far. One is a cool action episode where everyone has a role, and the other is a very cute and sentimental story. The others are just decent, cool action but many slow-paced moments. My main gripes with the series are rather subjective though: The Ultra rush. I...
  7. Nicolas721

Episodes 1-3 were weird. I understand why they started with an action-oriented movie and the animation was excellent, but the pacing felt very slow and the introduction to the characters felt very flat. Also, Omegamon appearing really felt like a Deus Ex Machina, even recycling the "people of...
Back
Top Bottom