Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Pokemon Home news is almost guaranteed, but that should only take a couple minutes taking into account how lazy the "game" is. Masters, Go and Cafe Mix are ruled out because of this week's updates, which leaves two options for the main event: Spin-off: As I said somewhere else I really hope...
  2. Nicolas721

Best case scenario we get wild area news with Pokemon currently not coded in the game, worst case scenario we get an event Pikachu with Water Gun. I don't get why some say it could be a reminder of the International Challenges when the announcement of those barely get attention and it wouldn't...
  3. Nicolas721

I appreciate the effort of trying to keep it secret, but the games have been consistenly datamined 1 week before release since 2014 and they still take the risk? Speculation is less fun when many already know the answer. The graphics looks neat, specially those at the end of the video.
  4. Nicolas721

The game does need another trailer, but not about gameplay. I think it should be about starter evolutions (most people will choose the option that was previously their favorite of the 3 anyway but I think it could bring good press to the games) and a side feature like camping, battle facilities...
  5. Nicolas721

We already knew about the clans from the wardens' clothes, but it's nice to know more about them and to learn about their role in the story. And I think it indirectly confirms more towns for those who were worried about that. Both leaders' designs are charismatic and interesting on their own. I...
  6. Nicolas721

I like Voltorb's eyes and how full of personality it is. But I feel they should have innovated more with the colors, and the in-game model is somewhat bad as it feels waaaay less detailed than the artwork and lacks any of the interesting textures.
  7. Nicolas721

I was expecting a few ancient forms, but..regional forms AND evolutions with an Eastern Style? Coun't me in! Basculegion looks great, Wyrdeer and Hisuian Braviary look a bit weird but they for sure will be fun to ride. Looking forward to the others, I can feel people have very high expectations...
  8. Nicolas721

Can we please stop with the "2+ years in the future" predictions? ALL of them have been proven false lately, now that GF is outsourcing AND a game is being released at the beginning of the year everything can happen. If they want to spice SWSH metagame they can always make a free update with...
Back
Top Bottom