Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

My prediction is Charizard, Rillaboom, Dragapult, Mr. Rime, Seismitoad and Eternatus. Seismitoad is more versatile than Rhyperior and as someone above said it completes the starter types trio. It might be replaced by a Galar mon that hasn't debuted, but at least for Water-types Barraskewda and...
  2. Nicolas721

The "Ash loses to Cynthia" speculation is cute, but it would mean that Ash's final victory in the PWC was against Steven... In most series that final victory has received more attention and anticipation than that (VS Gary, VS Morrison, VS Paul, VS Sawyer) so it would be extremely off-putting. We...
  3. Nicolas721

I would have been okay with Alain returning if his XY goodbye would have been about him going to compete in the Unova League or something instead of semi-retiring to do research, his character arc was supposed to be about how winning isn't everything, so him coming back to battles feels like a...
  4. Nicolas721

I don't think people should bank to much on Lance vs Iris, as it would lead to either of them having a predictable battle with Leon. I think either that the winner battles Ash or that Iris battles someone else. I know it sounds like a too good opportunity to pass up but the anime is no stranger...
  5. Nicolas721

Prediction 1 (Paul gets in and Iris appears in something unrelated) Prediction 2 (Iris gets in and Paul is an Hyper Class opponent)
Back
Top Bottom