Search results for query: *

1. Nicolas721

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I have a question about the series, has it been stated in which region have the episodes since Diana left taken place? Is it Paldea, an unnamed region or a series of unnamed islands? Thanks!
  2. Nicolas721

I was joking about their 2022 appearances, I don't think any companion or released Pokemon will appear before Ash himself.
  3. Nicolas721

Maybe we'll see the return of Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Greninja... Oh, wait... DID THEY KNEW??:lapras:
  4. Nicolas721

The subtitles part is interesting. I think that after 5-6 episodes it will change to something mentioning the world tour and that in the far future there will be one about "Arven and the secret of Area Zero". Nice to have news about the ending and that it will finally be human-based. Not a...
  5. Nicolas721

The dub is taking a big risk by assouming Nidothing won't wear costumes of other Pokemon eventually lol I'm surprised they have Quaxly, so I assume the gang will watch their videos pretty often. I expected a bit more from the trailer but it was nice that they presented the opening and that Liko...
  6. Nicolas721

Nice to see more characters and specially antagonistic ones. They seem a little basic but they could turn out to be very interesting if they are focused on battle. I understand some could feel overwhelmed but I prefer that to the voids of secondary characters that were early XY and early...
  7. Nicolas721

New images of the manga inspired by the new series have been released in Corocoro. It's unknown how closely it is to the first episode but it could give us a hint of what to expect.
  8. Nicolas721

The animation is interesting. The backgrounds look awesome, but the lighting could be slightly better (it looks really plain on Sprigatito and Ceruledge) and it could have more movement. A literally edgy rival that actually appears since the beginning? Yes, please. Please don't make Liko's goal...
  9. Nicolas721

There's only one image of Friede and he already has more personality than Cerise lol I can see him using Kilowatrel (which fits him like a glove) and maybe Bellibolt (as he looks like a laboratory dynamo). It's a bit weird they included a male professor in the cast for the third time in a row...
  10. Nicolas721

While it's too early to speculate on possible reasons on why they choose the worldwide travelling again I can think on two: 1. They still want to keep their distance from the games, but not to the point they want to create a new region and 2. They have a bunch of scrapped ideas from Journeys...
  11. Nicolas721

And PokeShipping is Iron Man. Snaps :wynaut:
Back
Top Bottom